Unity Onhold Pandoras Land [Looking for 3D modeler]

LewdMelon

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
[I need a 3D modeler and yes this is a PAID job]

Hello, Everybody! Nice to meet you all I am Melon or Awexo.
My Team and I, and some outside forces called unity asset store, are working on a Hentai survival sandbox rpg. Now I have my pet peeves with genres so I'll refer to it as a survival game.

The game takes place on a deserted island with some ruins of civilization but also some established towns and even random generated quests! To accompany this we of course also have randomly procedurally generated worlds!

We will try our best to hit around 2K graphic range and smooth animations. Do you expect AAA quality work but I wouldn't be afraid to call it double A ;)

As for now, all I have is some post-processing profile shots we took of already made scenes.

I hope you all are as hyped for this as I am! For now its somewhat on a hold due to the lack of a 3D modeler and a busy animator :)

Reactions: hagymasanyika

LewdMelon

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
I am actually looking to hire a 3D modeler. I hope to stay with $100 pr monster for texturing, modeling/sculpturing and rigging.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Give me a yell with what you specifically want. May be a surprise but im not interested in cash or any sort of commitment, I am busy on my own project, but I do have a couple of hours a day when I get bored, so if what you want and what I want to do are similar I could throw a few bits your way. A sample or sketch of what your looking for would help along with poly count.