masterek000

Mar 24, 2018
How do I transfer the game save from Part One to Part Two? I finished the 2nd ending (I made nadia a lesbian and elie's mother is the secretary) but the game says I didn't finish the first part or I deleted the saves and it forces me to make nadia elie's mother

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
It said it automatically loaded my choices (from 1) ... I'd be curious to see what the starting options are though (so maybe make it a choice to import or not)... I presume you've gotta start from the last ending in the game and can't have it where the previous 2 protagonists went separate ways and she became a ho or he ended up with the weird redhead, or secretary lady...

Also just like 1 I can't put the game into fullscreen because then the cursor disappears, never had that in other games.

It was a real short intro, but I guess about on par with the updates 1 would get, so I'll probably try to hold off on playing this one again until there's a lot of stuff there as I think I ruined 1 for myself quite a bit by playing every release.

masterek000

Mar 24, 2018
But I don't want them to be together. I want Nadia to be a lesbian and Ella's mother to be a secretary like I chose in the game. in ending Eugene and secretary have married and how does he now explain that this. Nadia be a pure lesbian (not whore and not sex witch male, only female) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
But I don't want them to be together. I want Nadia to be a lesbian and Ella's mother to be a secretary like I chose in the game.
Aaaahhh shit we are on the same boat, went ahead and tried my saves and got the same shit. Well that answers my question from a few pages back.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
boy, a whole 6 choices. games use to have a shit ton of choices/directions, ahh the good ole days.

anybody with some good recommendations for long winded game, please tell. no cartoon type with talking animals or Japanese games where everybody looks the same. thanks

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's amusing how some people expect every single, specific set of choices to get properly imported. Asking a tad bit too much when even AAA giants like bioware have fucked that part up in the past.

Let's say you want the daughter to be with the secretary and Nadia off the picture, licking pussy somewhere. Do you expect a completely separate game made just for you? Because that's what it would be.

masterek000

Mar 24, 2018
It's amusing how some people expect every single, specific set of choices to get properly imported. Asking a tad bit too much when even AAA giants like bioware have fucked that part up in the past.

Let's say you want the daughter to be with the secretary and Nadia off the picture, licking pussy somewhere. Do you expect a completely separate game made just for you? Because that's what it would be.
The story takes place 19 years after the events of the first game. Both protagonists return in their role + a new female lead role.
Your choices from the first game will be automatically detected and saved as long as you have finished it. If you haven't, you can still play with a predetermined selection of choices.

well. he didn't write that only one choice is right, did he? I just hope that in the next updates, there will be more threads included with which you finished the game and that there will be other game starts :)

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The story takes place 19 years after the events of the first game. Both protagonists return in their role + a new female lead role.
Your choices from the first game will be automatically detected and saved as long as you have finished it. If you haven't, you can still play with a predetermined selection of choices.

well. he didn't write that only one choice is right, did he? I just hope that in the next updates, there will be more threads included with which you finished the game and that there will be other game starts :)
Ι didn't say no choice will matter. Importing would be pointless if that was the case. I just said it's impossible for all choices/paths to carry.

Because some of those would require making a whole new game since they diverge so much. For example it's extremely unlikely to have a game where the secretary is making breakfast for her daughter. The previous duo are still the main characters with an addition of a third one.

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
Is there a point loading the saves or is the eugene in prison the only start to the second one?

I.e choices seperate lives etc
I.e shes a slut
Or her eugene get married

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Ι didn't say no choice will matter. Importing would be pointless if that was the case. I just said it's impossible for all choices/paths to carry.

Because some of those would require making a whole new game since they diverge so much. For example it's extremely unlikely to have a game where the secretary is making breakfast for her daughter. The previous duo are still the main characters with an addition of a third one.
There are creative ways around the secretary conundrum. Just give her poor driving skills and kill her and the baby off and make Ellie the daughter of any of Nadia's bulls, easy peasy japanesey. The real dilemma is that the game is setup as Ellie being Eugene's and Nadia's, it is the only scenario where Eugene needs to return to Nadia (I mean he has being boinking Akasha for 19 years and going by the banner pic she is getting out of the big house too). For that scenario to be true you need to play the first game with some very specific and constraining choices. Not only does Eugene needs to marry Nadia but you need to at least have certainty that Ellie is Eugene's. Of the countless times Nadia gets creampied only 1 is by Eugene so you have to play as to only allow Eugene to impregnate Nadia, otherwise it is just deus ex machina.

So I am with the others on this point, it is unclear what data is being imported and to what extent it is relevant, not even the stats appear to carry over. It is more a continuation of a cannon path leaving anything else as fan service. Now I do not have anything against it but that description Rickrolled me pretty hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordofEntropy

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Is there a point loading the saves or is the eugene in prison the only start to the second one?

I.e choices seperate lives etc
I.e shes a slut
Or her eugene get married
It appears to me that it is the only start we will get because most of the banner girls and events with Nadia only come into play if you avoid Lilly, Wendy and Überslut endings.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
So I am with the others on this point, it is unclear what data is being imported and to what extent it is relevant, not even the stats appear to carry over. It is more a continuation of a cannon path leaving anything else as fan service. Now I do not have anything against it but that description Rickrolled me pretty hard.
Indeed, it is misleading. Looking at the existing script, there's only the one "path" right now. The variables that get set on no save to import are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As one might guess, none of those are referenced in this first part of the game. So it appears there's one canon ending, though perhaps there's potential for other baby daddies, and possibly some baby mommas to show up in later updates.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes