Mod Ren'Py Pale Carnations - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker [Ch. 4 Update 4]

jhonsmitt

Dec 18, 2022
1711245946962.png

Overview:
Shows player and relationship changes for the different choices Also adds the ability to unlock the locked scenes in the gallery

Please note, this is not a true 'walkthrough' mod, as it does not show the 'best' choices. Sometimes taking a stat loss can lead to a equal or greater gain.

Updated: 2024-03-24
Game/Creator: Pale Carnations |
Modder: jhonsmitt
Mod Version: Ch. 4 Update 4
Game Version: Ch. 4 Update 4
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
90% of my saves with your mod (since I was using other mod like most of people) gives errors, you know why? And is it safe to use your mod over my saves with old mod (with the working ones I mean, not sure why some works some don't tho) ?

jhonsmitt

Dec 18, 2022
90% of my saves with your mod (since I was using other mod like most of people) gives errors, you know why? And is it safe to use your mod over my saves with old mod (with the working ones I mean, not sure why some works some don't tho) ?
My mod is an update of an old mod, the changes made may cause some old saves to throw errors. However, with subsequent updates to the mod, saves should not break. Sometimes saves can work without problems if the changes in the new version of the mod do not affect aspects that are already present in the saves. It is recommended to back up old saves before installing a new version of the mod to avoid losing progress if problems arise.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I have to get back to 08042023 and then i can continue my saves.
With the last mod and cheats from The Witcher installed.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
My mod is an update of an old mod, the changes made may cause some old saves to throw errors. However, with subsequent updates to the mod, saves should not break. Sometimes saves can work without problems if the changes in the new version of the mod do not affect aspects that are already present in the saves. It is recommended to back up old saves before installing a new version of the mod to avoid losing progress if problems arise.
Even working saves (not giving errors right away and opening) have these type of problems, considering people who gonna download your mod probably have same save files like me from old mod, can't say your mod is doing good job with the current state.
Screenshot_40.jpg

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The fewer recompiled .rpyc files you include, the more chances for errors :WeSmart:
Some if you'd like to read

gyuuPapa

Dec 9, 2020
"Copy the /game folder into the /game folder of the game"

I think you mean "copy the contents of the /game folder into the /game folder of the game".