Mod Ren'Py Pale Carnations - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [vCh4Up4] [Shawnchapp]

Are people using the options to see multi scenes? I'm replaying and wonder if i should add more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I've also noticed this.
Sometimes, after making changes and saving the game, when I reach the screen with the yellow font "..." (seems like a settlement screen?), the values revert back to their original state.
I've given up on making further changes, perhaps as the module creator mentioned, the values have reached their limit.

i have no clue what you mean by screen with "..." buty yes if you change stats then rollback you are basically erasing your changes so if you hit a menu choice then needs a stat rollback a frame before the chice menu pops up change the stats then click to go forward back to the menu choice.. you're making it sound alot harder then it is... and yes all stats have a cap love 40, trust with chuck/aug 10 etc etc (i can't remember them all off the top of my head)

ruki0907

Feb 22, 2024
i have no clue what you mean by screen with "..." buty yes if you change stats then rollback you are basically erasing your changes so if you hit a menu choice then needs a stat rollback a frame before the chice menu pops up change the stats then click to go forward back to the menu choice.. you're making it sound alot harder then it is... and yes all stats have a cap love 40, trust with chuck/aug 10 etc etc (i can't remember them all off the top of my head)
Sorry, I think my English expression might not be very good..
Just like in my attached picture.
未命名.png

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Is this the final version of the mod for this update or were you planning on adding more "both" choices before the next game update? Thanks for all the work on this btw.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Is this the final version of the mod for this update or were you planning on adding more "both" choices before the next game update? Thanks for all the work on this btw.
i'm still adding some more option like but just doing it in my spare time as i play through the game again

think i added about 10 so far (due note most of them aren't sex options, like one is when you can choice to call someone before bed the can call all now, so nothing "game changing")

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Ok gone over week 1, now it going to have 4 mod options for scene
1 and 2, the girls interviews, do all 3, and see both scene with the girl kat is interviewing.
3, hana's band scene talk to the boss and Jacob
4, Ending of the main event. join in and hangout with hana

Now on to week 2!
For the interview, are we supposed to see the option to do all 3 when we have to choose ? Because there's no option there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if someone already asked.

Edit: so I chose one, hoping it would transition over afterwards but it didn't so I guess the choice is supposed to be there.
The disco and end of prologue one were there, as well as the one for the art exhibition if I remember correctly (before I replay from the beginning). Have the others not been added yet or is there an issue with my files ?

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
For the interview, are we supposed to see the option to do all 3 when we have to choose ? Because there's no option there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if someone already asked.

Edit: so I chose one, hoping it would transition over afterwards but it didn't so I guess the choice is supposed to be there.
The disco and end of prologue one were there, as well as the one for the art exhibition if I remember correctly (before I replay from the beginning). Have the others not been added yet or is there an issue with my files ?

not updated yet