NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How do you go to the gym with Mina? I pretty much all in Mina in my every choices but never see the option to go to the gym with her

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I just want to choose these options with this smiley face just because I like how the smiley face is drawn and maybe you can somehow bring Hana to emotions, to make her yell at us ;)
Screenshot_2024-03-28-22-33-42-53_1d8fc45108d6e2c49bf9cc234dbbcb4f.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
How. Most likely we will never see her again.
She's a reporter, itching for a good, juicy story, she has a thing against Felica, she makes a pass at Edwin, she hasn't been introduced so late into the story as to not be relevant, how could she not be involved in a an ending where the club gets shut down? Same with Hana's band mates, if she's the one who tries to bring the club down like so many have theorized here, she probably runs off with them to go touring to get as far away from the club and its members as she can.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I hope there's more behind Elias' invitation than just another sadistic impulse from Kat towards Felicia.

It's just that most of Felicia's moments involve cucking her husband (interviews, photo shoots, Edwin's visit to their home)

Besides, Elias himself is a pompous, narcissistic dude who may react questionably to the fact that his wife (even if he has no feelings for her) sucking and fucking at stage for the amusement of rich old perverts.
Same. Feel even disgusted by both netori and netorare.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I just hope Felicia didn't sign a prenup... :unsure:
Why? Imagine your wife would behave like that and then you have to reward her by giving her half your stuff plus half your monthly income.

Felicia is clearly the bad guy in this marriage. She was lucky that anybody still took her after being a prostitute since the age of 16 (?). And the reason only being that she thought she was too good for her boring small town iirc.

Reactions: Xythurr

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The newest shawns mod doesn't have a gallery unlock and the Universal gallery unlocker forced gallery (hard) errors out the game (and soft doesn't work) Currently, there isn't any unlock to current content that I'm aware of.
My link points to Lunarmist's mod and Ass prefer who directly put that in a post. Ass prefer, by his own admission, said it was for the last update which allows people to work on current content.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She's a reporter, itching for a good, juicy story, she has a thing against Felica, she makes a pass at Edwin, she hasn't been introduced so late into the story as to not be relevant, how could she not be involved in a an ending where the club gets shut down? Same with Hana's band mates, if she's the one who tries to bring the club down like so many have theorized here, she probably runs off with them to go touring to get as far away from the club and its members as she can.
1) she's not a reporter. She's an art critic.

2) Hana isn't trying to bring anything down: she only tries to ease the girls' condition a little.

3) the Authors told us - more than once - that the story will end with the 4th exhibition. Only epilogue after that. 4th exhibition will be on Saturday, 27th June. We have 10 more game days only.

Nov 23, 2020
Hot take: (and biased by my own preferences) - Felicia and Rose's appropriate personas were flipped this update. Felicia woulda been far more the type to be all about MMF action, and Rose woulda been far more likely to take the sweet nurturing role with Mina.

I would disagree, because in the beginning of the game when K was still with M, you have an option to doing MMF action with Felicia. She gets angry at the motion for that and storms off. So, I believe this would be the masks of those two. Felicia looks like the more promiscuous and horny one, but deep down, she yearns to find someone (her prince charming).
Rose on the other hand is trying to pretend to be innocent and motherly, but is more into sexual as seen with convos with K and dealing with Edwin.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would disagree, because in the beginning of the game when K was still with M, you have an option to doing MMF action with Felicia. She gets angry at the motion for that and storms off. So, I believe this would be the masks of those two. Felicia looks like the more promiscuous and horny one, but deep down, she yearns to find someone (her prince charming).
Rose on the other hand is trying to pretend to be innocent and motherly, but is more into sexual as seen with convos with K and dealing with Edwin.
That's a believable interpretation.

Though in particular Felicia turned it down not because of the mmf idea, she was all about it, but because ian was being obnoxious and cocky about it.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
fyi the post your linking to leads to the old mod and the gallery unlock doesn't work with that version anymore (dev changed the way the gallery works}
I'll wait until the public release and change as necessary but go and edit for now.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah they changed the layout of it and divided it..looks a lot cleaner now and it's less annoying to navigate through.
also makes it a PITA to make a gallery unlock for it at least the way i want to do it... but since i can't do it the way i want i'm not going to bother (the other 3 unlockers will have to do)

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes