May 14, 2017
Here you got a hint:

Censorship: No
Version: Demo
OS
: PC/MAC

As for movies : a preview
May i suggest a cold shower maybe :)
No sex isn't synonymous with DEMO. I've played alot of "DEMO" releases of adult games that has actual sexual intercourse in it, even alphas, betas and proof of concepts with sex in it. So my message to the f95zone staff about making uploaders declare content in current release still stands. Nobody wants to waste time on the halfass games with no sexual intercourse, unless that shit floats their boats. So if it is declared as i suggest in every games OP then all of us wankers and monkeyspankers can just ignore the peepshows and softcore novels and get our jizz on with the good hardcore shit :-D it's only fair man.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
HAHA! Why must there be a historian here?!?! Yea, the lore is a little embellished. Was trying to fit that into the mechanics of the game. Hopefully it isn't too jarring to break suspension of disbelief.
Nah. Being a Historian who consumes almost ANY kind of pop culture means being almost immune to pain or a quick trip to Bedlam. This is nothing, you should hear me watching The Last Kingdom or 300 ;-D

Do your thang, have fun and good luck with the project!

Reactions: Hamelin

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I wanted to try this out, the renders look nice, but it's so freaking buggy i just can't. Which for A DEMO , bodes ill for future updates. This is supposed to be a showcase, to draw attention to the game, right ? No second chance to cause a first good impression.

Oct 14, 2017
The code to reset working out and grooming when sleeping is also broken.

Code:
        $ player_exercise_today     = False
        $ player_grooming_today     = False
Should be to match the variables used lower down:
Code:
        $ player_workout_today     = False
        $ player_groom_today     = False
If you extract the actions.rpy from the attached zip into the game folder, you can now use the workout and groom options each day.

Edit: Also simple to fix Katie in the bathroom. The Leave Chat checks if you're in the lecture hall and if so moves on, but doesn't handle from bathroom. interactions.zip has fix for this. Though seems more minor, you can just rollback and skip talking to her in the bathroom.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The sister her roommate let alone that shit stain of a boyfriend of Tracy's wouldn't understand anything in the book since it's in old English and you would have to study it to be able to understand it.

@Hamelin

Any form of NTR or what I call netoturd is never any good in my book. So thanks for the post stating that it's going to be in the game and it's going to happen now to go purge this game and what's left of the original subtle influence from my HD and use the space for something worth keeping on the HD. Pity subtle influence is no more as I found it better then this one but that's mostly because it didn't have any NTR in it.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
With everything going on around him, he didn't think that anyone would actually steal the book from his room. You know how life is. Sometimes you just get overwhelmed. That's my explanation and I'm sticking to it. Haha.
It's not gonna be full on NTR but I believe a good story always involves some form of tragedy. There's definitely gonna be a good and bad end to this tale from what we have planned so far so stay tuned, I guess.
Firs if you are going to include NTR/cuckold put it in the list of fetishes.

Will it be optional/avoidable?

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Let me get this straight, so what we have is a demo buggy as fuck, and instead of addressing THAT , the Dev is already doing a Dark Silver ? I'm outta here. BB is the Mount Everest of fucked up gameplay and fetishes hammered in for shock value. We don't need another one. EVER . Just in case the Dev reads this, my two cents . sort the bugs in the Demo ( duh ! ) , and follow through on the initial premise . Ntr as "bad ending ", ok , i'll buy that, i don't mind having an Antagonist to spice things up, as long as there's a route open to beat him. BUT when you release a buggy Demo, what are we suppose to think ?

Reactions: skullker

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
the game has British spelling.... British spelling?.... Proper English... Huzzah! :D

bre3zerr

Jan 30, 2018
I'm really split about the game, the whole introduction build up really good character and setting, then suddenly a heavy grind and "pseudo" management of fatigue start(Understand you can pretty much corrupt only once a day, unless the weekend just finished.).

And it kinda broke the pace of the game for me, and reduced it as a very avrage game saddly.

I hope they pace the game better, and work again on this part of the game(The demo) by adding content in those grind days, because if it's only grind grind grind, to get into 20 lines of story(Wich on top of that, feel's like filler more than anything else to be honest), i'm better off playing something else.