VN Ren'Py Abandoned P[l]aying the Piper [Demo] [Hamelin Entertaiment]

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Looks good so far. Just for the record: The Piper of Hameln (Der Rattenfänger von Hameln) takes place in Lower Saxony, which is an area of GERMANY and has (almost) nothing to do with the Anglo-Saxons. So anything originally pertaining to this legendary figure will definitly NOT be written in old Anglic especially as the Legend dates to 1284 when that wasn't even used on the british isles anymore. Yeah I know, but I AM a historian lol. And now I will shut up ;-)

Sep 4, 2017
It doesnt make sence that the MC doesnt notice that his book is gone, i mean after his sister its the only thing he really care about, how can he/we go on for day without noticing that its gone?
Edit: I just finished and I hate NTR and i really hope that this doesnt turn into that, it makes me frustrated and angry!-.-

Last edited:
Reactions: Vousetesconnard
U

User_10739

Why abandon a game only to make the same game???

"It's time for you to go along with me through the powers of subtle influence"

Hamelin

Oct 18, 2017
Hey y'all! Thanks for playing our game. The previous developer was our ex-colleague so we kinda continued where he left off. Well, sorta anyway. We are taking it towards a different direction. As for the bugs, we are currently on it already.

Looks good so far. Just for the record: The Piper of Hameln (Der Rattenfänger von Hameln) takes place in Lower Saxony, which is an area of GERMANY and has (almost) nothing to do with the Anglo-Saxons. So anything originally pertaining to this legendary figure will definitly NOT be written in old Anglic especially as the Legend dates to 1284 when that wasn't even used on the british isles anymore. Yeah I know, but I AM a historian lol. And now I will shut up ;-)
HAHA! Why must there be a historian here?!?! Yea, the lore is a little embellished. Was trying to fit that into the mechanics of the game. Hopefully it isn't too jarring to break suspension of disbelief.

It doesnt make sence that the MC doesnt notice that his book is gone, i mean after his sister its the only thing he really care about, how can he/we go on for day without noticing that its gone?
Edit: I just finished and I hate NTR and i really hope that this doesnt turn into that, it makes me frustrated and angry!-.-
With everything going on around him, he didn't think that anyone would actually steal the book from his room. You know how life is. Sometimes you just get overwhelmed. That's my explanation and I'm sticking to it. Haha.
It's not gonna be full on NTR but I believe a good story always involves some form of tragedy. There's definitely gonna be a good and bad end to this tale from what we have planned so far so stay tuned, I guess.

U

User_10739

Talking to Tracy in kitchen she turns into Emma and you are trapped... Leave chat just enchants her again...

tracy-elma.jpg

Reactions: Hamelin
U

User_10739

Same thing happens with Katie in school bathroom, leave chat enchants her again until she reaches the max then you are trapped.

Demo is unplayable...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, i gave it a try and not yet finished it as i just wanna check if it worked...and so far the first scene is catching your sister masturbating in bath and fantazise about the MC (her brother ofc).
Which lead to this sentence, not quoting but pretty near, "don't worry big brother is gonna be here for you.."

So subtle...wait and see.
rofl... again ... bro see sis masturbating and thinking about him... sooooo... obviously bro want to fuck his sis.

cant they just make like bro is not interrested AT ALL to his sis for once ? and try to turn this later on the story, instead of just sis-bro together instantly sexual fantasy mind.

i mean.. subtle... yeah... like a james bond's bitch

Reactions: Escape

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
rofl... again ... bro see sis masturbating and thinking about him... sooooo... obviously bro want to fuck his sis.

cant they just make like bro is not interrested AT ALL to his sis for once ? and try to turn this later on the story, instead of just sis-bro together instantly sexual fantasy mind.

i mean.. subtle... yeah... like a james bond's bitch
Hmm, that game SuperPowered or what ever its called basically has that, the brother is not interested in the mother or sister at all until he gets his powers which comes with side effects, and at that point its the players choice since theres like 5 super powers and each carry a side effect, without the side effects hes not interested in incest, younger girls or older women.

Aug 13, 2017
Hey y'all! Thanks for playing our game. The previous developer was our ex-colleague so we kinda continued where he left off. Well, sorta anyway. We are taking it towards a different direction. As for the bugs, we are currently on it already.

HAHA! Why must there be a historian here?!?! Yea, the lore is a little embellished. Was trying to fit that into the mechanics of the game. Hopefully it isn't too jarring to break suspension of disbelief.

With everything going on around him, he didn't think that anyone would actually steal the book from his room. You know how life is. Sometimes you just get overwhelmed. That's my explanation and I'm sticking to it. Haha.
It's not gonna be full on NTR but I believe a good story always involves some form of tragedy. There's definitely gonna be a good and bad end to this tale from what we have planned so far so stay tuned, I guess.
a few minor text changes and you can get the language and region corrected not sure how it pertains to mechanics.

as for the theft. no wouldn't happen for at least two reasons. 1) he deals in antiquities they get stolen for resale regularly he would be in the habit of locking anything of value away and I doubt a magic book would be considered Meh! to him. 2) he knows it teaches how to manipulate people and he lives with two people he happens to be manipulating (most likely to be) leaving the book easy to read or access seems incredibly dumb in case his sister or the roommate choose to have a quick read and find out what its able to do!

Aug 13, 2017
Talking to Tracy in kitchen she turns into Emma and you are trapped... Leave chat just enchants her again...

View attachment 28624
had the same bug occur with sister and a placeholder pick showed up for stacy who was enchanted the sister was at 15/14 enchantment stacy I think was at 12/14 it didn't freeze though went through the chat and then left