VN Ren'Py Abandoned P[l]aying the Piper [Demo] [Hamelin Entertaiment]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
uM0k6q12VILOJIBz5iW80kQ3skHCgqgQ9qAjBAXes36T9Ok5YfqOxq4PCepFB5-g.png

Overview:

The story follows Paul Rutter, a university lecturer who inherits an ancient tome left behind by his parents, and with it, discovers the power of enchantment. He uses this power to different effect, resulting in hilarious, dangerous, or erotic moments. He soon learns that he is also able to build positive relations with the people he encounter, even going as far as to influence their lives.

However, Paul may not be alone with this power...

Note: This game is previously known as "Subtle Influence":
This game is developed by a new team.​

Updated:18/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre: Mind Control, influence, Magic, Incest, corruption

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC: - -
MAC:

ehr44nJ.jpg 9TxdCHu.jpg 1.jpg

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Quoting: Note: This game is previously known as "Subtle Influence":

Well, not the best garanty then. Wait and see.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Quoting: Note: This game is previously known as "Subtle Influence":

Well, not the best garanty then. Wait and see.
From his patreon:
"This game is previously known as "Subtle Influence", which some of you may be familiar with. We were commissioned by the original author to assist in various areas of the project. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the author has to stop development, and so released the rights of the work to us. Since then, we have faithfully taken steps to expand and improve upon the base game, including storyline and dialogue changes, rendering quality, visual direction and a soundtrack."

"Content for Act One is completed and packaged as a "demo" for all to play. We are planning exciting and intriguing material spanning four acts. In the future, you will be able to choose a partner and go on a journey, experience individual character events and use your powers in the final outcome. "

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
MHHH it is not working very well on my PC, but it is fine for others.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Subtle influence wasn't subtle at all, like "magic! let's have sex" not subtle. :( Is this one as blunt as the other?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Subtle influence wasn't subtle at all, like "magic! let's have sex" not subtle. :( Is this one as blunt as the other?
Well, i gave it a try and not yet finished it as i just wanna check if it worked...and so far the first scene is catching your sister masturbating in bath and fantazise about the MC (her brother ofc).
Which lead to this sentence, not quoting but pretty near, "don't worry big brother is gonna be here for you.."

So subtle...wait and see.

Reactions: Voilsh

svecka

Jul 4, 2017
I cannot run this game, it says "i dont have rights to run this". I have win10 64bit and very old graphic card.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Giving it a try, I'm not a fan of the 5 minutes of text boxes followed by a singular choice

Maybe later I'll try to push through

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Couple console commands.
player_fatigue = 0
katie_enchantment = #
elma_enchantment = #
brittany_enchantment = #
lisa_enchantment = #
katie_enchanted_today = 0
player_stature = 60
player_eloquence = 60
time_count = 5

Last edited:
Reactions: Vousetesconnard

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
186mb? How much sexual intercourse and with who? I've downloaded and run a fair amount of shit with no actual content, and i'm so fed up with those short unfappable harddisk fillers and bandwith eaters. Maybe f95zone staff can make it obligatory for all uploaders to declare actual amount of sexual intercourse in current release instead of only genre and changelog? It would be very helpful for those of us with a raging hardon that needs to shoot some jizz...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
186mb? How much sexual intercourse and with who? I've downloaded and run a fair amount of shit with no actual content, and i'm so fed up with those short unfappable harddisk fillers and bandwith eaters. Maybe f95zone staff can make it obligatory for all uploaders to declare actual amount of sexual intercourse in current release instead of only genre and changelog? It would be very helpful for those of us with a raging hardon that needs to shoot some jizz...
it is the first demo, the amount of sex is 0 as usual.

Edit: just assuming. i haven't played it

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Only sex scenes are in the introduction the sister masturbates and later the black boyfriends with the bitch girlfriend.

Asian teacher has a couple dates, and the geeky student gets an outfit change.

Around day 24 if you compel your sister you get to see her try on 2 dresses as well.

Game ends around 26? after you talk to the boyfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: assman39se76

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Only sex scenes are in the introduction the sister masturbates and later the black boyfriends with the bitch girlfriend.

Asian teacher has a couple dates, and the geeky student gets an outfit change.

Around day 24 if you compel your sister you get to see her try on 2 dresses as well.

Game ends around 26? after you talk to the boyfriend.
it could be, the old version finishes more or less at the same point, so it makes sense.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Here you got a hint:

Censorship: No
Version: Demo

As for movies : a preview
May i suggest a cold shower maybe :)

Reactions: StupdDoggy