4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title1.png

Overview:
Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again! The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Thread Updated: 2016-03-04
Release Date: 2016-03-04
Developer/Publisher: Cypress Zeta - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.1 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Trailer:
Password: urthebstfans

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

overwhored_e9c12488.jpg 2016-02-10_121845.jpg 28ed4ccd0d4460664cd0cc32075ba960.jpeg 2016-02-10_121904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
game was great but when destroying portals/angels to fight joy when back inside lava one and couldnt get out

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
From what I remember, this was great fun until about the third or fourth installment when you suddenly find yourself in the jungle and everything is a lot tougher than it was and it all got very, very grindy. Too much so for me in fact.

Did he ever address that, or does the difficulty still jump dramatically around then?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There is a cheat option. So i used that from the start.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I like this game but if it got re-made I think the remake would have a chance of being a better over all title, there are loose plot points and the story gets rushed, character development is a little lacking.

seriously tho, why go to the jungle/monster girl village setup an awesome story for either a newgame+ or a true ending and only have the game just abruptly end with the main quest. It's definitely a game that could of been bigger then it was.

that being said just more annoyed with the dev since nothing new has come out of him for months. in regard to blog posts. (I'm aware of Snow Daze on his Patreon but eh...)

Worstlo

Jan 7, 2017
I finished it in nearly 17h. I enjoyed the game. I hope he do an expansion and Overwhored 2 after he finish his new projects like he said in the tower of heaven after you defeated Joy: "This is not my last game! I am going to make new ones. A visual novel, an expansion for Overwhored where you invade heaven, and Overwhored 2 are all outlined and planned. They all just need funding."

Last edited:

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I've beaten this game a few times. Only thing bad about it is that it is too short.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a walkthrough?

It's not very specific what you need to do since nothing is labeled until you find it.

I'm stuck in the bandit village where it says you have to find the pregnant girl in Sayda. Don't know where she is...

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Is there a walkthrough?

It's not very specific what you need to do since nothing is labeled until you find it.

I'm stuck in the bandit village where it says you have to find the pregnant girl in Sayda. Don't know where she is...
IIRC it's the princess of sayda.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
IIRC it's the princess of sayda.
Is that the girl that you talk to in the Pub?
She's the one that told me to find the pregnant girl and gave me a pass to get past the guards.

I'm assuming Sayda is the Bandit village. All the doors are locked and there is no where else to go on the island except the oasis where everyone is dead.

There are only 3 islands I can get to... the home island. The one with bandit village. and the Cathedral with the nuns where you got the banner for the princess (which was out of order since I raided the cathedral before the princess asked for it.)

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Is that the girl that you talk to in the Pub?
She's the one that told me to find the pregnant girl and gave me a pass to get past the guards.

I'm assuming Sayda is the Bandit village. All the doors are locked and there is no where else to go on the island except the oasis where everyone is dead.

There are only 3 islands I can get to... the home island. The one with bandit village. and the Cathedral with the nuns where you got the banner for the princess (which was out of order since I raided the cathedral before the princess asked for it.)
Nah it's the princess in the city : normally if you go down from the bandit city you'll be able to arrive to a new city now.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Nah it's the princess in the city : normally if you go down from the bandit city you'll be able to arrive to a new city now.
Thanks, I got it. Your hint of "south" narrowed my search.

I checked the oasis again and the rocks disappeared so you can go through the mountains now.

The problem was that I had already explored that area and there was no way of knowing that a single block had changed... and no reason for me to check it again. I was backtracking through dungeons...

This games is so linear that if you miss something, you're basically screwed because you have to trace your steps back with absolutely no hints except "forward to the next village!"

Worstlo

Jan 7, 2017
Thanks, I got it. Your hint of "south" narrowed my search.

The problem was that I had already explored that area and there was no way of knowing that a single block had changed... and no reason for me to check it again. I was backtracking through dungeons...

This games is so linear that if you miss something, you're basically screwed because you have to trace your steps back with absolutely no hints except "forward to the next village!"
If you dont know what to do just go to the castle and speak with the Tower Mistress. It helped me alot.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I finished it in nearly 17h. I enjoyed the game. I hope he do an expansion and Overwhored 2 after he finish his new projects like he said in the tower of heaven after you defeated Joy: "This is not my last game! I am going to make new ones. A visual novel, an expansion for Overwhored where you invade heaven, and Overwhored 2 are all outlined and planned. They all just need funding."
Well he got the funding and according to a patreon post he made after finishing Snow Daze hes going to move on to creating the expansion to this game.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes