Unreal Engine Abandoned Overtopia 3D [v0.9.8] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
WHY the hell are people saying that Cheat Engine is so hard to learn? I don't get it. I was immediately able to pick it up after going through the tutorials. The only thing that's hard is the hex value thing. That's the real confusing part.
Cheat Engine is easy to get into, but when you get into the advanced stuff, it can get quite difficult quickly. Basic hacks, which is more often than not enough, are quite simple.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Cheat Engine is easy to get into, but when you get into the advanced stuff, it can get quite difficult quickly. Basic hacks, which is more often than not enough, are quite simple.
Yes that's what I was saying. The basic hack is actually pretty useful for many games. Even current gen games. I use cheat engine on Kingdom Come Deliverance and have absolutely no problems. The basic functions should suffice most games.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
the only sex scene i could get to had 0 lightning i couldnt see anything and this is another one of those games with broken english. the game offers 0 help and i got stuck in a forest after running into some brown cow girl enemy. sigh.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Where can I see a list of compatible species? "Species do not interbreed" seriously ruins this game for me.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Where can I see a list of compatible species? "Species do not interbreed@ seriously ruins this game for me.
No official release, but I've been playing since the initial build. Here's what I've found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He's also planning to add loads more species for the next update, preview models on Patreon.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
<---- 3D version of Overtopia, version 0.0.9.3

(I say 3D version because the previous games were 2D, you can download The first two games (2D ones) from his Patreon for free, same with the 3D version I just linked to here)

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
anyone know how to get futa to work as every time I check it in the character screen and click start my character is a normal girl?

MapleBacon

Aug 25, 2017
Am i missing something here? i cant even figure out how to leave the camp, far as I can get is when it tells me to build a barracks, but clicking the map doesnt do anything?

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Am i missing something here? i cant even figure out how to leave the camp, far as I can get is when it tells me to build a barracks, but clicking the map doesnt do anything?
to build stuff there is a hammer and nail(I think) Icon to the top left corner in the camp

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes