Overdue introduction and a funny gamedev situation I'm currently in

AnonDux

Oct 21, 2023
Good day, everyone.

I'm AnonDux, a long time lurker, a really really really long one. And just decided to come out only because I started to create a game myself. Now, the game that I want to release is ready (parts of it), here's the funny part, a few weeks back I wanted to try making something with a different visual, the original plan was to create some really fucked up shit with Honey Select visual. It took nearly 3 days for the download to even reach 50%, but as it reached 90% I suddenly realized that for nearly a week I'd been downloading Koikatsu Sunshine all along. So I decided to do a 180 from a dark real-like NTR stuff (like the one I currently have) to making a silly anime parody harem beach-themed VN instead. It won't be ready for quite some time but I'll keep you guys posted, but like the lurker that I am, I probably won't be that active here, still, you can trust that behind the scenes, I am working on them.

Thanks for reading, nice to meet you all. IDK if this is the thread but if you have any questions, just ask.

letsgethappy

Dec 7, 2023
Hello and wellcome!

Sounds almost like my original plan, but thinks change fast cause i realized that i am indeed too stupid to do what i want. So i take a step back an keep learning for now.

Good luck with your project and go for it!