Ren'Py - Outland Wanderer [v0.0.24] [Outland Wanderer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Whatyshame

The analysis I'm doing is version 0.08.

I can tell you that this game is well made. It has story elements that are captivating and the characters have personalities that differ from one another.

The scenes are built naturally and are cute, which makes you want to play. And yes, there are choices that influence what you attribute even more to the character's narrative.

The inventory interface and quests need to be refined, as they have some problems, but nothing that will interfere with gameplay. In combat, it has the code failure error that can irritate from time to time, I believe it will be fixed in another version.

It has translation into other languages (in my case Portuguese), which is very rare. Every now and then an error occurs (untranslated phrases or names in the interface). But overall it was understandable and it was very good!

Soundtrack and Sound Effects are not complete. There are places that play a type of music and others the complete silence, but I can understand, since it is not a priority at the moment. After all, it's only version 0.08.

Even the explicit scenes gallery would be a good option, because saving to each slot is very bad for non-repeating scenes.

I have high expectations for the game and I hope it stays that way!

Ps: the explicit scenes are very good!