3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
You gotta look at it this way.

Getting 600 dollars per month
1: Work on it steadily for 3 months to release an update: $1800 earned.
2: Make special render for 22 months without ever updating: $13200

Be honest. Which one would you do? I know which one I'd choose.
I see a lot of his work on social media and it's pretty good, I don't think the money he's currently making comes from any of the games.
If the game is being rebooted, can I just ask...please, PLEASE, don't make us play as Elliott or whatever his name was again!! We had a great run with the OG MC and suddenly we were zapped away and playing as that unlikeable guy

Bin him, and keep the original MC! I know most people felt the same way
I think he wanted to introduce the Elliot character, while keeping the whereabouts of the "OG" MC under wraps. I don't think the new guy was ever meant to take over from the original, at least I hope not. But I can see how that may have affected the momentum a bit, ends on a cliffhanger and some new guy shows up.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What about banderas? what about brad? What about leonardo? Bana work 4 you?
If the game is being rebooted, can I just ask...please, PLEASE, don't make us play as Elliott or whatever his name was again!! We had a great run with the OG MC and suddenly we were zapped away and playing as that unlikeable guy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I follow him on Twitter and his artwork is amazing.
I don't see any signs of Outbreak being a thought, unfortunately.
But who knows he could be keeping everything under wrap.
Yeah, on Discord he still says it's on hold. His Twitter got suspended, but information about a new Twitter profile and more of his art (didn't compare; maybe the same) is on .

Reactions: Before I Forget

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Just noticed this on his Discord: going to try reviving this Discord sever. Starting off, going to post lots of Gm artwork in rule 34. All that is public and some of my own commissions. Cleaned out some channels. Outbreak has been delayed.

25 months since the last update. 9 months since the last announcement about Outbreak. Delayed? No mate, this is beyond delayed.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbulb123 and cxx

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

Towards the end of the last update the MC returns but it seems like he lost his memory so I'm guessing Elliott isn't an MC but rather a placeholder until the MC reunites with the crew. I'm also guessing they'll be showing both POVs,The MCs pov with his new gf and the memory loss stuff and Elliot with the crew and his gf

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I am so confused this is done but dev is still making stuff on patreon...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am so confused this is done but dev is still making stuff on patreon...
I think he'd like to redo it from the beginning at some point, but I think he also hasn't found enough time to do so. So I think the stuff on Patreon is just art in the mean time (which could stay that way for years at this point, unfortunately).

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes