• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Out of Puberty: ReImagined (Chapter:1/Act1)

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Add a heading (1).gif
| | |

WELCOME TO
Out of Puberty: Reimagined

the highly anticipated remake of the classic game
“Out of Puberty: Chapter 1”

The game follows the journey of the main protagonist, Pearl, who has returned with better graphics
and a completely new engine from Tyranobuilder to Renpy.
This faithful remake stays true to the original storyline with slight changes to the plot, while adding new interactive features like, interactive map's and events.

vibes.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vibes (1).gif

you!.gif

My name is Fluffy
and I am the solo dev behind this game!
The game is currently still in development!
Chapter 1 will come out in 3 different Act's.
This means that there will be LOT's of stuff to come!
Many adventures and sexy moments await you!
In the meantime, you can take a look at the original game:

Out of Puberty: Chapter 1,
which I already completed!

If you'd like to support the development of the game, please check out my or pages, where you can contribute to the creation of the game while having an active role, get Exclusive Content, get updates before anyone else, and much more!

Thank you!

Stay safe, Stay Healthy,
with all my love,
Fluffy <3

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Cool! I liked the old game, gotta try it one too

I enjoyed the first version, looking forward to the improved version - switching to Ren'Py is reason enough to play it again!
I am so happy to hear it. :) It is very motivating to hear. I will update this thread every Monday, with the Development until the release.

Reactions: linus.quotes

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Development Update!

Happy Monday, folks!

I'm back with some exciting news and updates on my upcoming game, Out of Puberty: Chapter 1 Act 1. But first, I want to remind you that the new update from Mother's Devotion is coming out this Friday, so make sure to check it out!

Now, onto Out of Puberty. I've been hard at work and have some awesome new content to share with you. To start, I've created some videos showcasing all the new features. You can check them out by clicking on this link.​

a4ooB+.png gj3jmC.png
So, what's new?
  • First off, I've added a fully functioning subway system! You can travel from one location to another and even enjoy a quick cutscene during the ride.
  • I've also finished implementing Old Town and China Town. Both districts are up and running with plenty of locations to explore.
  • I've made a few changes too, like moving the Playground from the Block's to China Town since the map is a better fit. I also switched the locations of Mica and Eric, and I'm bringing back some old locations from the original game. Unfortunately, I can't find Mica's apartment, so I'll have to replace it.
  • I've created a showering feature for Pearl! You can choose from different options on a menu, and I've already added two scenes that will be available while showering. Tier 2 Supporter's even get a little teaser ;)
  • Lastly, I've designed a menu screen that's a work in progress but looks unique and will reflect the different acts Pearl goes through.
What's coming up?

• Well, I plan to add a cost to using the metro and create scenes where when players cannot afford a ticket if they're short on cash. I've already created two characters and a couple for that. You might get lucky and run into them!
  • I've also created a little intro for a certain event in the subway. There's a 20% chance you'll get tickled while riding the metro. I might turn it into a mini-game from the tickler's perspective. I've already made a video showcasing the intro, which you can find by clicking on the link above. Now, I need to implement the first tickles that will be available in Act 1.
  • I still need to create and implement the mini-game for the café, and I plan to expand it to include another job you can work on. Plus, I need to finish up the rest of the map and locations for other characters. I also plan to create a menu that pops up when you interact with people, similar to the shower menu but with different options, of course!
  • I'm thrilled to share all this progress with you, and I'm constantly testing the game to make sure it's bug-free and the code is strong. I truly believe I have a great game on my hands, and I can't wait to show you more on Thursday and next Monday!

Until then, stay safe and healthy.

With all my love,

Fluffy​

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Development Update!

Hey everyone!

I was able to work on stuff I wanted to create 2 Weeks ago!

I created the Drag and drop feature for the mini game! The gif above is showing a very basic version of the new mini game!

It was allot of trail and error, ripping hair out and then trying to bargain, but at the end, after trying to sell my soul, but the devil not wanting it, I was able to code the mini game.

Now this week, I will work on actually fleshing it out and making it a proper Game, with scenes and stuff around it.

Also I finished the Tutorial, with the new Tutorial fairy. She will be helping you get around the game, incase you will have any questions.
Supporter's will also get to know her more ;) if ya know what you mean.
Most of the coding is done, for the game, which is a good thing, as I am hoping to finish all the coding, by the end of next week.
Tomorrow, I will talk about Mother's Devotion, so keep an eye out!

This was it from me!

Stay safe, Stay Healthy,
with all my love,
Fluffy!
Untitled design.gif

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Development Update!

Hello!
It's happy Monday to all my followers and supporters.
Today, I wanted to give an update on the development progress for my upcoming game, "Out of Puberty."

I have been hard at work bringing this project to life. So far, I have completed:

- 92 Animations

- 500 Renders

- Over 15.000 Lines of Code

Story content related to the 1. Act in game currently:

Main Game Story is being teased
Brother has multiple events
Eric (Boyfriend) has multiple events
Father has some events
Mother has some events
Mica Introduction only
Caffe currently one quest with some scenes, Coffee work implemented and working.
Side Quests with multiple scenes available.

Despite all this progress, there are still some remaining scenes that need to be added to complete the first release of the game. At present, scene-wise, I am about 90% finished, with approximately 30% of the remaining scenes not yet coded into the game. This means the overall coding is currently 60% done.

Due to the amount of work left to be done, I must regretfully inform you that the release date has had to be pushed back to ensure that the product meets your expectations. My goal is to provide a fully functional, high-quality experience upon launch, filled with plenty of engaging content to keep you entertained during the first hour or two of the game.

Thank you for your understanding as I continue working tirelessly towards making "Out of Puberty" everything it should be. Stay tuned for future updates and please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

With all my love,
Stay safe, Stay healthy,
Fluffy

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
Development Update!

Hello!
It's happy Monday to all my followers and supporters.
Today, I wanted to give an update on the development progress for my upcoming game, "Out of Puberty."

I have been hard at work bringing this project to life. So far, I have completed:

- 92 Animations

- 500 Renders

- Over 15.000 Lines of Code

Story content related to the 1. Act in game currently:

Main Game Story is being teased
Brother has multiple events
Eric (Boyfriend) has multiple events
Father has some events
Mother has some events
Mica Introduction only
Caffe currently one quest with some scenes, Coffee work implemented and working.
Side Quests with multiple scenes available.

Despite all this progress, there are still some remaining scenes that need to be added to complete the first release of the game. At present, scene-wise, I am about 90% finished, with approximately 30% of the remaining scenes not yet coded into the game. This means the overall coding is currently 60% done.

Due to the amount of work left to be done, I must regretfully inform you that the release date has had to be pushed back to ensure that the product meets your expectations. My goal is to provide a fully functional, high-quality experience upon launch, filled with plenty of engaging content to keep you entertained during the first hour or two of the game.

Thank you for your understanding as I continue working tirelessly towards making "Out of Puberty" everything it should be. Stay tuned for future updates and please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

With all my love,
Stay safe, Stay healthy,
Fluffy
the last thing I care about is my brother and Eric,I really like uncle and Dad,I would like to have these scenes.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
the last thing I care about is my brother and Eric,I really like uncle and Dad,I would like to have these scenes.
Hehe. Once I have put down the first release and have a foundation. The first update will concentrate on the Uncle, Mr. Luca and a new Person.

If you like to see the Uncle, you will LOVE what is coming. He is getting proper screen time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akarea

Pepito333

Sep 14, 2023
Hello Fluffy, can you help me with the park boy, I don't know how to unlock his scenes, please help.