Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
capsule_616x353.jpg

Overview:
Ouroboros presents a bright, cheerful world in which something is horrifyingly wrong. The hero has a princess to save and a quest set before him, but there are unsettling signs that all this has happened before. As you play the game, you'll come to realize that the dungeons and monsters are meaningless distractions from the task of uncovering the truth.

Ouroboros is an unorthodox RPG with time travel mechanics and the ability to manipulate events down multiple alternate paths. The combat is quick and fun - with no character levels, there's no need to grind! Instead you'll gain new strategies and techniques as you uncover deeper levels of the story and get closer to the truth at the heart of it all​

Thread Updated: 2018-04-14
Developer: Sierra Lee
Censored: No
Version: 2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (2.0): - -
Linux (2.0): - -
Others: *
ANDROID - COMPRESSED*

Extras: -

Thanks to the66 for the android port. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot8.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
No link... :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

JK.. First impatient post. :p

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
upload be here when all 3 win mac linux done :). and no foot tapping either :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Igacs

Tranzet

Oct 27, 2016
Just wondering, is the "Windows - Gofile" just a place holder? I'm thinking so, but wasn't sure if the link was bugged.
Edit
I came to the conclusion that it is a place holder. Sorry for my ignorance. ^.~

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
win and mac yet to finish upload place holder atm

Reactions: Gabaw

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
+1 on this, just passed the stone cave, but I like the premise I think is coming. So I'm just going to write great game now and feel pretty sure I won't regret it.

Also, didn't see it in the walk through (although I only really glanced at the "relationship" section to see if there was an answer, want to play this one spoiler free), is there a way to view your relationship points. Only saw it once after chatting for the first time with the blonde girl that you get 10g for bombs. (for some reason it won't display her name in chat window, odd choice)

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thx 4 the upload. i did have a version 2.0 beta. the size is identical, not sure whats different, but i will replace with this one! :)

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Thanks, you're my hero :)

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Mac version is broken, can't save options or games. Thanks for the upload though

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Just started playing this and realized the walkthrough as far as the gold goes is wrong... You never actually recieve Teira's 60 gold in your inventory or anywhere. She holds onto it till you get ready to buy the bomb so after you buy the bomb you're left with 0 gold because at most you get in the beginning is the 40 gold that you find/earn (unless my game is bugged when it comes to Teira's gold)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes