Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
Thank you tigerace221 for this AI turn of events. I'm beginning to learn how to make AI art. But most importantly, thank you EvaKiss for blue balling me. Who knows when OR IF the teased horse dildo in the sex shop will ever get a scene so I went full Thanos mode and did it myself. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I also cut back on watching youtube and gaming just to let stable diffusion run. Feels like I'm bitcoin mining. Can't use the PC till done. :ROFLMAO:
These are fantastic. Are you able to make any of these after Lena's drug use? XTC or cocaine?

Reactions: BetoMurilo

RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
Wanted to recreate a certain scene. Happy with these but couldn't seem to prompt the correct choker. Tattoo choker just generated tattoos :unsure: I found a lora for tattoo chokers that I'll have to test out.

Wow. These are really great. Details are amazing! Can you recreate one with Lena on XTC in the club bathroom? I thought there could have been a lot more detail to Lena when rolling.

Reactions: BetoMurilo

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
These are fantastic. Are you able to make any of these after Lena's drug use? XTC or cocaine?
Sorry, new ORS update just dropped. Since balance is restored to the world, I am taking a break from AI art making. Don't Worry, I'm sure once the lack of content hits me in a month, I'll be back to gooning and making pics. :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote