Realm_Hero

Jun 30, 2023
Our Red String - Chapter 12 ALPHA release!
Just now

Here's the freshly baked Alpha for Chapter 12! As you know, in this update will be focused on the beach house event, which will be concluded in the next release to cap off this long chapter. Also, a new companion will be joining Ian and his friends during their summer vacation :)
(I've also added a small addition to the mma torunament scene, if anyone's curious and wants to check it out, to set up some future plot points).
I can't think of much else to say, other than I hope you enjoy this update and have fun exploring and finding all the different paths, scenes and variations. I think this one has some of my favourite lewd scenes and animations! Work on the last part of the beach house event is already underway, and I will continue writing and drawing during this release cycle to have it ready as soon as I can.
As always, let me know your thoughts, opinion and bug reports.
Thank you for your patient support!

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Our Red String - Chapter 12 ALPHA release!
Just now
PC
Mac
Here's the freshly baked Alpha for Chapter 12! As you know, in this update will be focused on the beach house event, which will be concluded in the next release to cap off this long chapter. Also, a new companion will be joining Ian and his friends during their summer vacation :)
(I've also added a small addition to the mma torunament scene, if anyone's curious and wants to check it out, to set up some future plot points).
I can't think of much else to say, other than I hope you enjoy this update and have fun exploring and finding all the different paths, scenes and variations. I think this one has some of my favourite lewd scenes and animations! Work on the last part of the beach house event is already underway, and I will continue writing and drawing during this release cycle to have it ready as soon as I can.
As always, let me know your thoughts, opinion and bug reports.
Thank you for your patient support!
1.gif

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes