SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
No, if Lena is cold towards him and choses the according options, Axel won't make a move on her.

He is fairly smart and patient and only takes his chance if he has one. This is overshadowd by his obsession with Lena in particular, but with regular girls like Cindy it is even more apparant: He takes his time and eases her, he is much less aggressive than like Jack or Mike.

Cindy always falling for Axel would make the options to save her and Wades relationship or to seduce her yourself redundant. It would needlessly turn off a lot of fans and force NTR, a subject already delicate enough and wisely an optional choice. So no "100%". He may even extend the long game even further and only get her near the end of the game. With Cindy, you have to make use of her naivety and make her think its her idea. Jumping her like an monkey on a yacht won't work, she isn't a submissive slut like Lena was trained to.
In my playthrough, Lena had a decent convo with Axel at the cafe. Went for the photoshoot but refused to move to the bed, he still kissed her out of nowhere but I got the option to stop him. Also, I didn't play this save on my PC so I have no idea which variable came into play. I'll do this playthrough again when I am back on my PC.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
In my playthrough, Lena had a decent convo with Axel at the cafe. Went for the photoshoot but refused to move to the bed, he still kissed her out of nowhere but I got the option to stop him. Also, I didn't play this save on my PC so I have no idea which variable came into play. I'll do this playthrough again when I am back on my PC.
You can try my saves. They are in the middle of chapter 9.
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-prologue-full-eva-kiss.48813/post-9479697

Chose the worst options and Axel won't make a move on her.

Or check the guide, it should list the flags.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
You can try my saves. They are in the middle of chapter 9.
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-prologue-full-eva-kiss.48813/post-9479697

Chose the worst options and Axel won't make a move on her.

Or check the guide, it should list the flags.
Thing is I am abroad atm. So I did that playthrough on my phone just for fun. I have URM and all those bells and whistles on my PC, so I was planning to go through this run again thoroughly. Thanks for the save files I look into it.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Each subsequent update is larger and more complex to create. The last update packs as much content as the first three chapters combined. Even so, the dev stopped being reliable with release timeframes a few years ago, mainly because of burnout and getting tired of the project. At best, we'll be getting one chapter per year from now on.

2020 - Chapters 1 to 6
2021 - Chapters 7 to 9
2022 - Chapter 10
2023 - Chapter 11

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Me too. There should've been an epilogue sex scene Jasmin honestly since most of the other characters had one
Indeed, it shows that Jasmin was a minor content in the game and they did not dedicate a deeper development to her, although I understand it on the other hand because GGGD is tremendously complex, the really sad thing is that we will not see someone similar in ORS.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Each subsequent update is larger and more complex to create. The last update packs as much content as the first three chapters combined. Even so, the dev stopped being reliable with release timeframes a few years ago, mainly because of burnout and getting tired of the project. At best, we'll be getting one chapter per year from now on.

2020 - Chapters 1 to 6
2021 - Chapters 7 to 9
2022 - Chapter 10
2023 - Chapter 11
2024 - 1/3 of Chapter 12
:ROFLMAO:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Chapter 12 Status Report (8) and Alpha release
Just now
Hi guys,
I've been working on the writing and playtesting this week, and I've managed to finish the part of the chapter I've been working on, as well as the two additional scenes I mentioned in my last post. I was waiting for the colorist to deliver the final illustrations, and I just received them, so I will start editing and finishing them off right away and finish off the update.
I have the feeling there's never enough playtesting, but the update should be solid and fully playable already. I will finish everything off in the following hours and hopefully be ready to release the Alpha in the following days, ideally tomorrow Friday or during the weekend.
While I was waiting for the art to be delivered I've also continued to write the follow-up to this chapter, and will continue to do so during the following days (and weeks) to have it ready as soon as possible. About 50% od the drawings for it are already done too, and 20% are fully edited.
Anyway, stay tuned for the upcoming release, it's almost here :)

Tags

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Chapter 12 Status Report (8) and Alpha release
Just now
Hi guys,
I've been working on the writing and playtesting this week, and I've managed to finish the part of the chapter I've been working on, as well as the two additional scenes I mentioned in my last post. I was waiting for the colorist to deliver the final illustrations, and I just received them, so I will start editing and finishing them off right away and finish off the update.
I have the feeling there's never enough playtesting, but the update should be solid and fully playable already. I will finish everything off in the following hours and hopefully be ready to release the Alpha in the following days, ideally tomorrow Friday or during the weekend.
While I was waiting for the art to be delivered I've also continued to write the follow-up to this chapter, and will continue to do so during the following days (and weeks) to have it ready as soon as possible. About 50% od the drawings for it are already done too, and 20% are fully edited.
Anyway, stay tuned for the upcoming release, it's almost here :)

Tags
Well even if it releases on Sunday, that won't be the "end of the month", so the original estimated release window was a bit too broad:WeSmart:

Of course I hope for a Friday release.

• Sad
Reactions: varpep

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Lust campus is ass.
Ontopic:Alison best wife.
Alison is a shit tier wife:

Alison = Ex wife within 3 years.

The moment you look away from her for 3 seconds jumps on a big black cock who is also supposed to be your friend. For how much of a slut she is; She is too whiny when it comes to anal. She is too open to open relationships. She is too interested in threesomes. She won't let you creampie if dating her. She will let you cream pie if not dating her. She way too easily gets jealous if you are seeing other girls like Lena.

She is too much of a slut to be a good wife.

If I were going to go for one of the sluts to put in the wife camp I would go for Emma. At least she knows her spirit animal is a cockroach, and she has a lot of moxie standing up to a guy like Seymour. On top of being very passionate and free spirited. Plus, she won't hook up with your guy friend unless you give the okay.

Holly, on the other hand is much more classy. She is much smarter, and more reserved. She is good at conversation and has interesting things to talk about. She is shy and respectful. On top of that a very creative and artistic free spirit like Emma, but without the trashiness.

Holly... That's the kind of girl you could marry and live a happy 50 years with.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

The moment you look away from her for 3 seconds jumps on a big black cock who is also supposed to be your friend. For how much of a slut she is; She is too whiny when it comes to anal. She is too open to open relationships. She is too interested in threesomes. She won't let you creampie if dating her. She will let you cream pie if not dating her. She way too easily gets jealous if you are seeing other girls like Lena.

If I were going to go for one of the sluts to put in the wife camp I would go for Emma. At least she knows her spirit animal is a cockroach, and she has a lot of moxie standing up to a guy like Seymour. On top of being very passionate and free spirited. Plus, she won't hook up with your guy friend unless you give the okay.

Holly, on the other hand is much more classy. She is much smarter, and more reserved. She is good at conversation and has interesting things to talk about. She is shy and respectful. On top of that a very creative and artistic free spirit like Emma, but without the trashiness.

Holly... That's the kind of girl you could marry and live a happy 50 years with.
Alison is good as an FWB, but that's about it, and again she may start stalking you and being pushy, trying to take the relationship up a notch.
So even if you just hook up with her, you may have problems.
Emma is the best girl, ofc.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

She went for Jeremy because Ian didn't show any interest towards her(player choice). If you go for vanilla Alison path she's as faithful as the other girls on vanilla path. Why would she wait for a man who shows no interest towards her? Also she's still recovering from her breakup, people look for validation from others when they go through this phase, hence she was very receptive towards simple flirting.

Though I agree, her behaviour is pretty shitty when she wants Ian's attention, non Alison path is tryharding slutty Alison which is pitiful.

Jeremy's flirting game is so trash that he got shit on by both version of Jessica :KEK:. So, you can understand how needy was Alison because she liked his flirting.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes