• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is it possible to sleep with Alison, Cherry and Emma in whatever constellation or is that a difficult decision?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is it possible to sleep with Alison, Cherry and Emma in whatever constellation or is that a difficult decision?
Yes.
Sleep with Cherry first. Then Alison asks for a date. Agree to it and sleep with her. When going out, dance with Emma and sleep with her.
I'm not sure if Cherry wants to fuck Ian again, but it may be possible if Ian has enough charisma and points out that Alison will sleep with Jeremy. You could then date Cherry and Emma. Alison can be fuckable in threesomes, but wouldn't bother you at Cherrys gallery, since Cherry has Ians attention there.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Yes.
Sleep with Cherry first. Then Alison asks for a date. Agree to it and sleep with her. When going out, dance with Emma and sleep with her.
I'm not sure if Cherry wants to fuck Ian again, but it may be possible if Ian has enough charisma and points out that Alison will sleep with Jeremy. You could then date Cherry and Emma. Alison can be fuckable in threesomes, but wouldn't bother you at Cherrys gallery, since Cherry has Ians attention there.
No problem, my boyyyyyy Ian will figure it out for Ivy & Louise later. I'll also allow Jeremy to have some fun with Alison. :cool:

Reactions: Visionedmetal
Oct 10, 2022
You can.

At the first go out, you choose stay with Cherry, make convo then go look for Alison and choose I like you. Then when you go back, make eye contact with Cherry, pick her up then shag. (Alison fucks Jeremy here)

A few days later Alison asks you out if you said we should meet again when you meet them all at the fortress. Very straight forward here, choose to compliment options then bring her to your home and shag.

When you go to club, leave Perry at the house. While dancing either focus on Emma or dance with charisma. Then grind, talk, more grind, kiss. With that way, you can bring Emma to your house. (again snake fucks Alison)

When you meet with Cherry, Alison duo at the Fortress. Flirt with Cherry, ask her to come to your place. She'll refuse at first, then when she learns Alison is fucking Jeremy. You'll have a chance to convince her. Choose that. Second Cherry shag.

When Jeremy asks threesome, accept.

When Emma comes to your place before meeting with friends, fuck her again.

If you follow these, Cherry and Emma will be fwb and Alison as a side piece. If you don't mix other LIs as serious relationship then you can see all the Emma and Cherry scenes and can have threesome scene with Alison. Also, a few other scenes with Alison. (like after Gillian scene)

P.S. go heavy on charisma to collect enough points.

Last edited:

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Finally putting the moves on Ivy and some random Louise too. Now just gotta come together with my man Jeremy and trade him Lena like she's a pokemon and we're all set for some good shit :KEK:

• Hey there
Reactions: SerHawkes

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
To my understanding, if Ian and Alison fuck in chapter 5, it closes Cherry's route. So in order to jump back to Cherry's route, Ian has to pursue Emma.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
To my understanding, if Ian and Alison fuck in chapter 5, it closes Cherry's route. So in order to jump back to Cherry's route, Ian has to pursue Emma.
You guys make a whole mess of Ian while it is so simple to make him a Chad. He first goes for Cherry; then Alison, then Emma, then Cindy. Then he fucks his boss, and all of them again until Lena and Ian go serious. Even then, he gets a riming from Emma while opting for the faithful route with Lena, so it might be a bug which will not last much longer. Enjoy it for now.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I heard it's a form of greeting in some cultures.
Yes. This is quite true. Very prevalent in Thailand, formerly called Siam, you know. And often the action is accompanied by singing:
Getting to knowwww you!
Getting to know all about you!
Getting to like you!
Getting to hope you like me!

Getting to knowwww you!
Putting it my way...but nicely!
Your are precisely.....
My cup of tea!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
To all of you who have been flooding my mailbox, no I do not think Dubai is in the cards until winter, but I suppose I could be wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Lena's main use will be to clinch a few deals.

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
Can't work out how to leave a review...
This is spectacular. I held off playing it for so long so there was a decent amount of content and I'm glad I did. Every character was beautifully designed and felt like a real person.
I really hoped GGGB wasn't a flash in the pan and this proves it wasn't.
Five stars very easily. I'll probably play again at like version 15 or 20.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes