• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
You and your Jeremy & Axel. :rolleyes:
They literally don't see a trick in my playthroughs. I don't think either of them have had sex when I've played, except for Jeremy with Louise, which is canon and relevant to the story.
But everyone as he/she wants. That's the great thing about games like this.
Personally, I would really like to see more content with Perry, Stan and Wade. Maybe EK could include little stories in the updates apart from the main characters Ian & Lena.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Personally, I would really like to see more content with Perry, Stan and Wade. Maybe EK could include little stories in the updates apart from the main characters Ian & Lena.
Wade or Perry should get lucky in the next update,makes no sense EK is going to miss this chance and i dont even like Perry but anything for the Lena slut path is good;)

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Im not trying to be negative for negativity’s sake, but that was a really dull update. It doesn’t help that it was Ian-focused, but it was short and nothing really intriguing happened in my opinion.
Is your Ian an invalid or something? There was a scene for every way you can play Ian, and in several cases two. Even the Cindy route has development on the Wade side, as well as Ian's inner thoughts on the matter. Only loving Allison, Minerva and Cherry didn't have scenes, but they all got significant scenes in the prologue.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is your Ian an invalid or something? There was a scene for every way you can play Ian, and in several cases two.
To be fair, if you play Lena/Ian who don't stray too much (but Lena still can't resist Axel's pull) then the only sex you'd see this update is aforementioned Lena/Axel, while Ian only gets "sorry, i'm too tired" and can only choose whether to two-pump dump or give up and go to sleep early.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Do you think there are still various characters coming into the game or is it too advanced for that?
I was thinking about something like Seymour's wife or a sister to Stan or Perry.
It came out in conversation with Lena that Seymour has no family. I believe his female partner in the domination of Lena will be Agnes. In one route it has already started with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
To be fair, if you play Lena/Ian who don't stray too much (but Lena still can't resist Axel's pull) then the only sex you'd see this update is aforementioned Lena/Axel, while Ian only gets "sorry, i'm too tired" and can only choose whether to two-pump dump or give up and go to sleep early.
You hurt mommysboiii by not implying that's all the development Ian needs.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Sorry to repeat myself, but even though I have rated this update 5/10 as not enough content and still no MFM, the first sex scene between Lena and Ian when she joins him at the beach house is probably the best of this game so far. And the second one before sleepy time is a close second, if you don't make Lena cum too early.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I just managed it for the first time. I had him study grappling and rely on it heavily during the fight. He pinned his opponent for a win.
I won by KO without even trying. Basically, I had Ian mastering striking, then first round I only attack once, the first time, and test the waters, then keep on guarding and counter, using combo when I have the chance, and eventually the Van Damme kick happens systematically.

Reactions: JimMorrison19
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes