• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
We could always talk about who's most likely to peg Perry. I don't think that's been talked about much.
Well, given that it's only been a topic in relation to him and with a reaction from Emma, and given Eva's disposition to gay sex (which is how some people view pegging male characters) I would assume that at most we'll get a off-screen mention for their pairing.

• Sad
Reactions: SlowGoesSlow

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
You get two images with Holly and Robert automatically. To get the third, Lena needs to advise Holly Release your inner slut while on the phone with her in Ch.11, when they talk about Holly's incoming date with Mark.

The same goes for the other extra pictures. Lena needs 8+ Lust to use that option.
Can you please share your Holly saves, good sir.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Lena reminds me of her, Jennifer Connelly View attachment 605354
Many people on this thread have been saying it and now I agree! I take back my vote for Joan Diener.
We may see something like this when the LSD arc really gets in gear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Many people on this thread have been saying it and now I agree! I take back my vote for Joan Diener.
We may see something like this when the LSD arc really gets in gear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im pretty sure EK makes references about this film in both games,also she uses the double dildo in both games.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can you please share your Holly saves, good sir.
I'm sorry, but i don't play Holly's path so i have none. I just looked at the game's script to check the triggers.

But there's surely some fans of Holly "corruption" around here who can share theirs. I mean, they're clearly into sharing :v

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Do you think there are still various characters coming into the game or is it too advanced for that?
I was thinking about something like Seymour's wife or a sister to Stan or Perry.

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
So, the game-braking bug from 1 year until now is still raging on. That is impressive.

chapter 8b.rpy, line 4990
'conceptual reality' is not defined

To make this even more aggravating is that you can't even copy it. It's like the dev made that mistake on purpose and created error trap on it, with cutscenes just to fuck with us... Great job!

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes