• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
If I remember correctly, Ash in GGGB wins over Jack by giving him a rimjob.
In this episode Emma Does it to Ian and it looks like we can romance her now.
It seems like the easiest way to a man’s heart according to Eva is through his…
Wins over? You just have to go on the first date with Jack post-beach to win him over. :ROFLMAO:
Romancing him just takes picking the blue options from that point and you should act non-caring when he asks about paparazzi. I don't think I ever chose to rim him.
Similarly Ian doesn't need it to get the romance options, though I don't know the specifics for how you get it. I had it when I played, didn't click it though.

Last edited:

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
Wins over? You just have to go on the first date with Jack post-beach to win him over. :ROFLMAO:
Romancing him just takes picking the blue options from that point and you should act non-caring when he asks about paparazzi. I don't think I ever chose to rim him.
Similarly Ian doesn't need it to get the romance options, though I don't know the specifics for how you get it. I had it when I played, didn't click it though.
It’s just a joke bro

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I dont know how to win the tournament
You can win by KO, submission and by points. To get a KO you need a good kickboxing level, minimum 6. to win by submission you need a minimum level of 6 in jiujitsu and 6 in physical. And the last way is by points, basically hits more or makes more trancisions than the opponent and lengthens the fight until it ends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
to win by submission you need a minimum level of 6 in jiujitsu
The maximum level for jiujitsu is 5, and iirc you can win even with 4 if you tire the opponent out enough. Some moves might require high athletics (7+) with lower skill though.

Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
The maximum level for jiujitsu is 5, and iirc you can win even with 4 if you tire the opponent out enough, and Ian's athletics is high enough (7+)
To be honest, the first fight I won honestly. But when you have 7 routes, you have to use a little help, if you know what I mean. How I got 20 kickboxing points and 20 jiujitsu points is a mystery. :KEK:
Bmnp.gif

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
With Lena, Louise has to break up with Jeremy and Lena has to let her sleep in her bed after their break-up.
With Ian, he has to compliment her once.
Do we need the threesome with Lena, Ian & Louise to get the pics of Louise in the current version?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah, I got the call and picks on literally all paths that I have, no matter if Ian is Lena's boyfriend or not, a chad, a cuck or whatever.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
"biblical weeks" of course.
Sure, if those are short. :LOL:
The time between the alpha and the beta was only three days.

They did say the final for the whole of ch. 12 and not just the final of the current release, I notice now, so that'll probably take a while.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Sure, if those are short. :LOL:
The time between the alpha and the beta was only three days.

They did say the final for the whole of ch. 12 and not just the final of the current release, I notice now, so that'll probably take a while.
*nod* Apologies.... I missed the point completely.
(Biblical weeks would be ultra long; scaling 7 days into 4 billion years)

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes