• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So loyal that she smothers your face with it, open texts with a selfie when you barely know her, compares her lips with Lena. Iris flashback from GGGB when she asked Dough who had the better pussy. :KEK:
With Doug its different than with Ian. Ian can be Lena's boyfriend, you stay away from him. Doug is a fuckboy that Iris recommended to Ashley herself. Louise can potentially sabotage and betray Lena, Iris admires Ashley and is just overcompetitive and wants to prove her own worth.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
What do you think? I strongly assume that in later versions Ian will sleep with Ivy and Louise or start an affair/relationship with them. Do you think that a relationship with Lena is necessary for this?
In the last playthrough I started relationships with Alison & Holly for Ian. I left Lena out completely and she had a sporadic friendship with Ian. Anyway... Alison & Holly are total mismatches for Ian in my opinion. One was actually only interested in Jeremy and his "advantages" from the start and the other just annoyed me with her shy and reserved manner. I think Holly needed a certified document every time that Ian thought she was great.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
What do you think? I strongly assume that in later versions Ian will sleep with Ivy and Louise or start an affair/relationship with them. Do you think that a relationship with Lena is necessary for this?
In the last playthrough I started relationships with Alison & Holly for Ian. I left Lena out completely and she had a sporadic friendship with Ian. Anyway... Alison & Holly are total mismatches for Ian in my opinion. One was actually only interested in Jeremy and his "advantages" from the start and the other just annoyed me with her shy and reserved manner. I think Holly needed a certified document every time that Ian thought she was great.
Lmao I'm not huge on nerd Holly but I can't deny she looked hot this update. Slut Holly can be very interesting down the line, Eva just needs to introduce a new face for her sprite. Something more confident and sexy and we're gucci.

About mismatches, yea Alison and Holly have their own demons to deal with. But the thing is, every other girl has some sort of issue or "weakness" in their character. Lena is waaaay too hung up on the past, Louise is clingy, Cindy is selfish and too naive etc. Cherry is a little like Lena 2.0 since she still has residual feelings for Axel (I think). But hey at least she has massive guilt over the Lena x Axel debacle and doesn't mention it 24/7. Overall she's kinda chill (though that might be due to a lack of screen time) so maybe that's your cup of tea.

It is hard to get a read on Ivy since she doesn't always means what she says. She's all about enjoying life and making the most out of her youth and beauty. But we have seen her betraying Lena before, like the photoshoot where Lena is invited to Axel's pad, and Ivy chooses not to show up for some reason.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Lmao I'm not huge on nerd Holly but I can't deny she looked hot this update. Slut Holly can be very interesting down the line, Eva just needs to introduce a new face for her sprite. Something more confident and sexy and we're gucci.

About mismatches, yea Alison and Holly have their own demons to deal with. But the thing is, every other girl has some sort of issue or "weakness" in their character. Lena is waaaay too hung up on the past, Louise is clingy, Cindy is selfish and too naive etc. Cherry is a little like Lena 2.0 since she still has residual feelings for Axel (I think). But hey at least she has massive guilt over the Lena x Axel debacle and doesn't mention it 24/7. Overall she's kinda chill (though that might be due to a lack of screen time) so maybe that's your cup of tea.

It is hard to get a read on Ivy since she doesn't always means what she says. She's all about enjoying life and making the most out of her youth and beauty. But we have seen her betraying Lena before, like the photoshoot where Lena is invited to Axel's pad, and Ivy chooses not to show up for some reason.
At the end of the game (in 5 years or so) Lena ends up back with Axel and Ian ends up with Gillian. Who knows....
But a good post on your part.
There’s also Emma. She has a great character in general, but her behavior and manner reminds me (don't laugh!) of my RL sister. That's why having a fling with her was never an option, even if it was just a video game.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes