• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
While many have complained - myself included - about the slow pace of the releases, if that comes out this week it will have been a relatively short wait by EK's standards.
Eh, the "tournament update" came out in December and the idea of these prologues, epilogues and chapter splits were to hasten the trickle of content, but the time between these dissected portions is as long as whole chapters used to be, even after Eva have pruned certain paths.
Given the mess with the artist I think it's understandable this time, but 4 month is really pushing it. If it takes that long for all portions we won't even see a full chapter complete in the span of a year of development.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Ngl Alison is a menace. All about condoms in her route, meanwhile if you get her late she's so starved for Ian girl about to baby trap him :KEK: Also that she knew about Jeremy sending the pics, girl carrying such a torch actually surprised she doesn't axe murder Lena and the rest of the competition :KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
actually surprised she doesn't axe murder Lena and the rest of the competition :KEK:
Give her time, one of potential story variants is Ian banging her late once while drunk and upset over Gillian, and then trying to distance himself when he sobers up. I have no idea what Alison's reaction will be in such scenario, but i have tickets for this train and i'm riding it to the (bitter) end. :v

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Ngl Alison is a menace. All about condoms in her route, meanwhile if you get her late she's so starved for Ian girl about to baby trap him :KEK: Also that she knew about Jeremy sending the pics, girl carrying such a torch actually surprised she doesn't axe murder Lena and the rest of the competition :KEK:
It's never too late to squad wipe the whole cast. She will then present Ivy's head to Ser Hawkes ;)

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Yo, anyone else noticed how much better the thread feels like lately? I guess that lockdown really did wonders for it.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Alison is the best girl and her both paths are wholesome and baby-pilled:)(y)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Alison was never the best, but constantly good. Early game sex if you can't wait, friendly competition, voyeur and mild cucking with Jeremy, romantic trip, then potential escalation with chapter 10 threesome and chapter 11 seduction (amazing if Ian dates Lena/Holly).

The romantic path is stale for a while. After a vacation, dinner and gift, she and Ian should have the talk, its obnoxious how they are not in a relationship and keep it casual.

Its good that she and Jeremy are a bit of a sidecouple, because else the only guy in this game we see fucking is Ian and thats boring.

Nickly

Mar 25, 2019

During this past week I've been working on several fronts, trying to finish off this first block of Chapter's 12 beach house event.

I've been doing some extensive playtesting, solving bugs, fixing issues and adding or tweaking writing where needed. I think I'm almost done and, save for a couple things that still need tweaking, the version is stable and playable. I'm still debating wether to release it or wait, but I think the first option is the best one. There's quite a few things I want to tackle on this second part of the event, and I will need time to do so properly. Right now I'm waiting on the colorist to send the last images I need for this release, and as soon as I have them, I'll build the Alpha. Hopefully I can release it by the end of this week, or at the end of April tops.
View attachment 3548810
I've also been working on adding a couple extra scenes and creating the art for them. I think it's worth including them at this point of the story, and they add some more variety and a bit of payoff if you've been following certain routes. They probably won't be ready for the Alpha release, but they will be included in the Beta for sure.

While doing these things I've continued to write the next part of the event, and drawn some art for it's scenes too. I'll continue working on it nonstop during the releasecycle, aiming to publish this second block as soon as possible.

As always, I hope to make your wait worth it, and I'm eager to share with you the results of the work we've been doing!
Wish she would have kept the more muscular Emma, she'd shine in this update

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Alison was never the best, but constantly good. Early game sex if you can't wait, friendly competition, voyeur and mild cucking with Jeremy, romantic trip, then potential escalation with chapter 10 threesome and chapter 11 seduction (amazing if Ian dates Lena/Holly).

The romantic path is stale for a while. After a vacation, dinner and gift, she and Ian should have the talk, its obnoxious how they are not in a relationship and keep it casual.

Its good that she and Jeremy are a bit of a sidecouple, because else the only guy in this game we see fucking is Ian and thats boring.
I feel like EK has Alison in the backburner to push the more popular girls with her patreons(Cindy,Holly,Emma,etc)
I cant complain through,she has tons of content.

camube

Jun 4, 2022

what's the requirement for Allison seducing Ian to go back to her home in Chapter 11?

I'm never able to see that option whenever I have Ian and Lena love each other and in a relationship (regardless of open or not)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
what's the requirement for Allison seducing Ian to go back to her home in Chapter 11?

I'm never able to see that option whenever I have Ian and Lena love each other and in a relationship (regardless of open or not)
If you dated Alison all the way and get together with Lena, Ian will break up with Alison and loses too many points. The chapter 11 seduction happens if they have high affection.

So don't date Alison prior or break up early like by fucking Emma. She is almost always coming on on Ian despite knowing he dates Lena or Holly. The exception is if he is with Cherry, since she invites Ian right away and Alison either hasn't the opportunity or she respects Cherry too much to interfer (unlike Lena and Holly, who she doesn't know).

camube

Jun 4, 2022
If you dated Alison all the way and get together with Lena, Ian will break up with Alison and loses too many points. The chapter 11 seduction happens if they have high affection.

So don't date Alison prior or break up early like by fucking Emma. She is almost always coming on on Ian despite knowing he dates Lena or Holly. The exception is if he is with Cherry, since she invites Ian right away and Alison either hasn't the opportunity or she respects Cherry too much to interfer (unlike Lena and Holly, who she doesn't know).
ah.... ian fuckboi path is where Alison seduced Ian, lol
i see

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
You might be right and that's good reason to draw her face by hand but rest... The rest can be AI or most of this can be AI and details can be redraw by hand.
I agree with you completely, but I think we will be in the minority.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes