• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 6, 2020
Please tell me, is it possible in the game at the moment to start a relationship with Louise or Ivy, playing as Ian, without cheating on anyone? Well, or at least there are prerequisites for this?
And vice versa, is it possible for Lena to start a relationship with Ian’s friends without cheating on anyone?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Please tell me, is it possible in the game at the moment to start a relationship with Louise or Ivy, playing as Ian, without cheating on anyone? Well, or at least there are prerequisites for this?
And vice versa, is it possible for Lena to start a relationship with Ian’s friends without cheating on anyone?
As Ian, you don't start relationships with Louise and Ivy yet, but he can start to flirt with them and arrange dates. He can flirt with them while being single, so he doesn't have to betray anyone.
Lena can't date Ians friends (Perry and Wade). She can tease Perry while she is dating Ian, but its not indicated that she is interested in him and that Perry gets content with her. Wade is taken and Lena didn't show interest with him. Like Perry, he is a character that likely doesn't get much content, if anything at all.
Lena can fuck Jeremy, but only when he stays together with Louise, so she and Jeremy betray Louise.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I think so; though I am not sure as to how developed it is or what the prerequisites are. Trying to get an Ian cuckold scenario, I was messing with URM software and then at the beach, seemingly out of nowhere, Louise was sending text messages to Ian and the exchanges became a bit racy. So I believe the destination is there or at least the groundwork is laid, but I do not know the route. I expect a good part lies with Ian going to talk to Louise when Lena performs a concert.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker
Apr 6, 2020
As Ian, you don't start relationships with Louise and Ivy yet, but he can start to flirt with them and arrange dates. He can flirt with them while being single, so he doesn't have to betray anyone.
Lena can't date Ians friends (Perry and Wade). She can tease Perry while she is dating Ian, but its not indicated that she is interested in him and that Perry gets content with her. Wade is taken and Lena didn't show interest with him. Like Perry, he is a character that likely doesn't get much content, if anything at all.
Lena can fuck Jeremy, but only when he stays together with Louise, so she and Jeremy betray Louise.
I think so; though I am not sure as to how developed it is or what the prerequisites are. Trying to get an Ian cuckold scenario, I was messing with URM software and then at the beach, seemingly out of nowhere, Louise was sending text messages to Ian and the exchanges became a bit racy. So I believe the destination is there or at least the groundwork is laid, but I do not know the route. I expect a good part lies with Ian going to talk to Louise when Lena performs a concert.
This news makes me happy! This means there is a chance, I wanted to try to replay the game, since a decent amount of new content has been released, and I want to go through it exactly as I wrote earlier. It’s a pity that it turned out so badly with Lena, but maybe they’ll come up with something in the future. I'll start checking it out again, thanks for the information!

Reactions: Andrea9999

blac

Jul 29, 2020
Haven't played the game in a while, are there more options to customize Lena now or still just the three tattoos?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Haven't played the game in a while, are there more options to customize Lena now or still just the three tattoos?
Three tattoos, two different navel piercings, and that's about it at the moment. It was found in the code however that there are several more "slots" for tattoo and piercing variables for Lena, Holly, and Ian.

My personal opinion: I think they're a "just in case" code, if Eva does decide to give Lena more tattoo options. I could see Ian getting maybe like a tribal if his chad variable is high enough, but I don't think Ian will get several options. Same goes for Holly, she might get one or two later in the game the way Eva from GGGB could get a couple, but Holly currently has 5 different variables in the code for tattoos plus a couple for piercings, Lena 10 plus several more for piercings, and Ian 3. Those numbers might be a little off, as it's been a while since that code was posted and I didn't bother to save it. Regardless though, those are way more for all of the characters than I personally would actually expect any of them to get.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes