dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
I discovered this game recently and I must say the ntr tag put me off but I decided to give it a try and from what I see ntr is optional. As far as I've played, I've seen that both Lena and Ian can refuse to have sex with others, but I don't know, so I ask: will there come a time when I can't stop Lena from refusing to have sex with others? other than Ian? Can Ian also refuse to have sex with other women? Sorry for the stupid questions, I want to do a pure route first and then look at the harmful ones.
From what I've seen so far in this one - playing a semi-slutty Lena - I've had no point where there wasn't an option for her to deny sex with a guy other than Ian. Mileage may vary if you play as a Lena who says yes at every instance, especially if there are drugs involved. I'm unsure, but it may lock her into a point-of-no-return at some period in the game, like it did with Ashley in GGGB partway through if you went slut-mach-10 in the first half.

For girls, I've had at least one playthrough I think where Lena was locked into an all female threesome whether I wanted it for her or not. Only occurred on one save though.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
I liked the update but I found a couple of writing inconsistencies during my playthrough (I only played it once with a chad Ian and Lena only messing around with Ian and girls save):
  • When Lena is checking messages she reacts to Eli's interest refusing it because she's in love with Ian (caused by my previous decission) but just after that she chats with Ivy and openly shows interest in continuing to "have fun" with her.
  • Also during my chat with Emma she goes from encouraging my Ian to get into a more serious commitment with Lena to inmediately after that showing her interest in entering into a less casual relationship with Ian herself.
I'm not sure if any or both of the scenes' writing are intended as such or if they are just alpha version inconsistencies that will be polished on future releases but it felt pretty weird to me.
They may not ever get polished. Eva does her best to clean some inconsistencies up, but with so many different choices/variables, there are still some loose bits in several chapters, post-final, where inconsistencies like that aren't really accounted for.

Maybe bring those up on Discord so PilotLara or BloodyMares can check with Eva on them, if they still check there or here. I haven't seen either here in a bit.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, and people here wanted to pair him with Emma/Cherry, as if they wished them the worst outcome in their lives. No psychologist is curing that kind of trauma.
As much as I've wanted to help him out in earlier chapters regardless of how annoying he is, Emma is supposed to be Ian's friend too. I've actually started feeling like a bad friend to her in this chapter for attempting to pair her with him, considering his most recent behavior. Like "look, you can definitely do better." Depends on how their relationship works out though. If there are steps you can take to pair them together where Emma's still sleeping around and Perry, at best, gets a strap-on in the ass from her, it's more appealing. Though of course, he'd surely like that too.

Last edited:

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Ian's harem grows. Very nice. More MFF content is definitely in the bag. Now I'm just wondering if there will be more MMF content in the future.

Reactions: Wolf14

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Well, based on Lena's childhood room we find out that her teen crush was Billy Idol, and for this she should have minus 100 points in Wits.
:KEK: Fair enough. Ian had Tool's wallpaper which was renamed as wool. I like these small easter eggs ngl.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I really hope in next update we will play only with Lena because the last few updates are only with Ian and most of us play the game because of Lena and not because of stupid Ian - the only good thing about playing Ian is Cindy and if she is not in the update then I don't give a shit about Ian,let me be able to play Lena and keep making her even bigger whore and bitch then how I already made her till now :D In my path she ignored Ian and didn't care about him,Ivy is hers best friend,she also decide to steal the money from the coffee when finding they are gone a fire her,slept 2 times with Jeremy,was dating and fucking Robert,was first acting like a bitch with Axel but decide to go to his apartment for a photoshoot and then fucked him and sayed to Ivy it happens because she didn't come with her as promised but then next time she fucked him again and also was acting like a bitch after see him with Cindy at the club and a little while after that Axel come to her and they fucked in the restrooms again,was also dating and fucking Mike,decide to work for Seymour and have some naughty fun with him(in my second path decide to not work for him so she can do photoshoots for anyone she wants not only exclusively for Seymour and may be she will start working as a prostitute as he will try to make sure she can't find any normal job - i'm really waiting to see when this will happen);acting like a bitch with Louise and Cindy; haved fun with Ivy all the time; haved naughty fun with Stan when asked to shoot some photos while she pose in lingerie;also fucked Mark(in one of the two paths i played - just like with Seyomur); fucked the security guard instead Jeremy in my second path; flirted with the guy we all know from GGGB at the club; agree to go that party with that blonde guy who was some famous DJ and see if she will do some photoshoots there too(still waiting for that to happen)... and like i say,i'm waiting to keep playing her and make her even bigger whore and bitch then now :D

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I really hope in next update we will play only with Lena because the last few updates are only with Ian and most of us play the game because of Lena and not because of stupid Ian - the only good thing about playing Ian is Cindy and if she is not in the update then I don't give a shit about Ian,let me be able to play Lena and keep making her even bigger whore and bitch then how I already made her till now :D In my path she ignored Ian and didn't care about him,Ivy is hers best friend,she also decide to steal the money from the coffee when finding they are gone a fire her,slept 2 times with Jeremy,was dating and fucking Robert,was first acting like a bitch with Axel but decide to go to his apartment for a photoshoot and then fucked him and sayed to Ivy it happens because she didn't come with her as promised but then next time she fucked him again and also was acting like a bitch after see him with Cindy at the club and a little while after that Axel come to her and they fucked in the restrooms again,was also dating and fucking Mike,decide to work for Seymour and have some naughty fun with him(in my second path decide to not work for him so she can do photoshoots for anyone she wants not only exclusively for Seymour and may be she will start working as a prostitute as he will try to make sure she can't find any normal job - i'm really waiting to see when this will happen);acting like a bitch with Louise and Cindy; haved fun with Ivy all the time; haved naughty fun with Stan when asked to shoot some photos while she pose in lingerie;also fucked Mark(in one of the two paths i played - just like with Seyomur); fucked the security guard instead Jeremy in my second path; flirted with the guy we all know from GGGB at the club; agree to go that party with that blonde guy who was some fameous DJ and see if she will do some photoshoots there too(still waiting for that to happen)... and like i say,i'm waiting to keep playing her and make her even bigger whore and bitch then now :D
Username checks out.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I really hope in next update we will play only with Lena because the last few updates are only with Ian and most of us play the game because of Lena and not because of stupid Ian - the only good thing about playing Ian is Cindy and if she is not in the update then I don't give a shit about Ian,let me be able to play Lena and keep making her even bigger whore and bitch then how I already made her till now :D In my path she ignored Ian and didn't care about him,Ivy is hers best friend,she also decide to steal the money from the coffee when finding they are gone a fire her,slept 2 times with Jeremy,was dating and fucking Robert,was first acting like a bitch with Axel but decide to go to his apartment for a photoshoot and then fucked him and sayed to Ivy it happens because she didn't come with her as promised but then next time she fucked him again and also was acting like a bitch after see him with Cindy at the club and a little while after that Axel come to her and they fucked in the restrooms again,was also dating and fucking Mike,decide to work for Seymour and have some naughty fun with him(in my second path decide to not work for him so she can do photoshoots for anyone she wants not only exclusively for Seymour and may be she will start working as a prostitute as he will try to make sure she can't find any normal job - i'm really waiting to see when this will happen);acting like a bitch with Louise and Cindy; haved fun with Ivy all the time; haved naughty fun with Stan when asked to shoot some photos while she pose in lingerie;also fucked Mark(in one of the two paths i played - just like with Seyomur); fucked the security guard instead Jeremy in my second path; flirted with the guy we all know from GGGB at the club; agree to go that party with that blonde guy who was some fameous DJ and see if she will do some photoshoots there too(still waiting for that to happen)... and like i say,i'm waiting to keep playing her and make her even bigger whore and bitch then now :D
Well, at least you keep it consistent: the subtlety of your approach to this game matches the subtlety of your spelling and grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Finished a run through where Lena and Ian were just friends and Ian was fully committed to a relationship with Holly, while Lena was a "good girl" who accepted Seymour's proposition and fully embraced it from the beginning.

I STILL got the inner monologue where Lena is looking over her text conversation with Seymour where he invites her to travel with him after the beach trip, and Lena muses that she had been debating whether or not to have a relationship with Ian and would have to accept that she wouldn't be having a relationship due to Seymour's patronage.

You know, the same Ian who is deeply committed to Holly and only wants to be with her, not anyone else.

Perhaps that is some dialogue that will get "polished" in the final build.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
If Lena does the photoshoot with Billy, I wonder if that will trigger a flag where, on her trip with Seymour, Seymour reveals that he had Billy murdered for violating Lena's "personal services" contract.

Reactions: lucadiadis

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A propos of nothing, i've just realized that adding Mike to the MMA tournament actually provides a neat and logical way for other folks from the cast to learn the identity of his mysterious girlfriend: she can simply show up to cheer on her boyfriend Mike during the next tournament round. :whistle::coffee:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I do hate trolling but I have no choice to bring this up everyday until someone finds out what the mystery is.
In my main playthrough I have done everything required for Lena to consider having a threesome with Eli and Ian, yet I do not get this sentence. Actually, after "I wonder if she's into me", I have none of the sentences other players get, I go straight to "anyway, I have time to spare before catching the train".
- Threesome with Ian and Louise: check
- Ian/Lena a couple: check
- Flirt with Eli at the bar: check
What am I missing ? Anyone, please ?
Can't have flirted with John at the bar as that internal monologue will take precedence. Lena must have flirted with Eli (v11_bar4 = 3), not be cheating on Ian (lena_cheating ≤ 0.5), and Lean and Ian must have decided to "experiment together" during their relationship talk (ian_lena_open).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes