fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
4 months?
That’s terrible
Thats my lowball based on the prologue for this update having its final release in December. So it took 4-5 months to make block 1, I imagine similiar amount of time for block 2. EK says theyve been working on it already, so maybe shorter, but I think 4 months after the final version of this update is released is a good prediction.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you get this scene? I date Holly from the get go and always get over Gillian. Does Holly need to be slutty?
This scene is for Ian/Holly if Holly develops strong feelings for Lena (and kisses Lena when modeling for her) They have a talk about it, and Ian's answer potentially sets up throuple (or trinity as the game calls it in the script) path.

Reactions: bonerland

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
alpha, beta and final are the same, beta and final just patch up the bug and add scenes that weren't finished at the alpha release.

Also, a chapter gets a prologue and epilogue. AND now chapters are further split to have more releases between the months.

So we had something like

Chapter 12 Prologue alpha
Chapter 12 Prologue beta
Chapter 12 Prologue Final

Chapter 12 alpha (now)
Chapter 12 beta (in a few days/weeks)
Chaper 12 final (in a few days/weeks)

later on, we likely get

Chapter 12 part 2 alpha
Chapter 12 part 2 beta
Chapter 12 part 2 final

Chapter 12 epilogue alpha
Chapter 12 epilogue beta
Chapter 12 epilogue final

Chapter 13 prologue alpha
Chapter 13 prologue beta
Chapter 13 prologue final

And so on.
I hope i can live to see the end of this game:LOL:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
This scene is for Ian/Holly if Holly develops strong feelings for Lena (and kisses Lena when modeling for her) They have a talk about it, and Ian's answer potentially sets up throuple (or trinity as the game calls it in the script) path.
Do you know what grays out the broken-heart option? You'd think the choice to break up should always be available when someone confesses to cheating. :unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do you know what grays out the broken-heart option? You'd think the choice to break up should always be available when someone confesses to cheating. :unsure:
It depends on Ian's initial reaction to the news Holly has kissed Lena. If you pick the most supportive option (Just that?) then Ian doesn't make drama out of it here. Otherwise (if he showed disapproval or neutral reaction) you can break up here.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It depends on Ian's initial reaction to the news Holly has kissed Lena. If you pick the most supportive option (Just that?) then Ian doesn't make drama out of it here. Otherwise (if he showed disapproval or neutral reaction) you can break up here.
Ah, that makes sense. You don't get to make Ian neurotic! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ffive

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I guess i am at the point where i need to wait for several updates to get enough out of them...

I dont play that many different paths cause iam not interested in some characters (i certainly dont want to see Lena or Holly with those other douchebags of guys.. there are only assholes in this games besides Ian) other than that, for Ian am only interested in Lena, Holly and Cindy... so that makes 3 paths for me, cause Lena gets Holly if Ian is with Cindy and if Ian is with Holly Lena is a lesbian slut but for sure not for Seymour, so yeah 3 playthroughs for me max...

but the branching in this game has gone through the roof so the updates take more and more time to get developed if EK wants to deliver content for all the branches (and they are not even countable anymore), even if its only a little... that cuts the content for each branch a little so if you are only playing 2 or 3 branches the updates are really short now. And its not like EK will close some branches... the branching gets more and more with each update. Just taking a look at Mr Bubus walkthrough make my head spin.
For me on the Ian side of the game, there are Alison, Holly and Lena (the others are just friends or FwBs). So that means 6 paths. Alison full romance, Alison wild (e.g. threesome) romance, Lena full romance, Lena wild romance, Holly full romance and Holly wild romance (Ian confident on these paths). By the way how do get wild (e.g. taught by Iny/Lena) Holly on the Ian romance/good friends route? I got parts of it so far, but not all.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If you're interested, can you look into the conditions in regards to Louise texting Ian? I never do only her with Lena, but I am curious if she still writes Ian if Lena and her have been monogamous or if she does it because of the BDSM path possibly, or if she just does it always! Does she write if she's still with Jeremy?
I've had a look at this, and from what i can tell Louise will message Ian if their relationships is at 5+ no matter if Ian is relationship with Lena or not. This is the only requirement, so technically it doesn't depend on the BDSM path but i'm not sure if Ian and Louise interact enough to get their relationship up to this point.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes