Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
So as usual with the 20 variations, 2+ paths for each side character, and 2 path main character game... and a development time of 6+ months, there's not much content in this update... or not much content unless you grind out every small variable... because the game as usual doesn't come with a walk-through mod from the developer (and this time not even from the community)... I'm going to have to forget I know of this site, all games are like this lately... maybe I can come back to f95zone in 15 years when my penis doesn't work anymore to play 3 finished games... Unfortunately it won't be AWAM, that one will take 30 years.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
So as usual with the 20 variations, 2+ paths for each side character, and 2 path main character game... and a development time of 6+ months, there's not much content in this update... or not much content unless you grind out every small variable... because the game as usual doesn't come with a walk-through mod from the developer (and this time not even from the community)... I'm going to have to forget I know of this site, all games are like this lately... maybe I can come back to f95zone in 15 years when my penis doesn't work anymore to play 3 finished games... Unfortunately it won't be AWAM, that one will take 30 years.
"Wah Wah, why hasn't someone created a walkthrough in the hour since it released, wah," screamed the toddler...

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
No, there's no walkthrough mod for the whole game. I don't care about a 10 minute to play through update, that was the point of my 'wah wah's' to show that I need to wait 15 years before this game gets enough update content to be worth playing.
There's quite literally a walkthrough mod linked at the start of the first page. Maybe check next time instead of whinging like a baby...

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Crying comforts me, try again.

Also, I am entitled enough to think walkthrough mods, should be provided by the developer - not the community... IE. as a feature in the game - real good developers do this. If we're going to wait 1 year for an update, might as well pack more features into it so I can find the playthrough I want more eaisly without having to scroll a PDF for 1 hour and wrack my brain.

P.S you know what a walkthrough mod is? everything I see on the front page is text written guides.
Lol, can't even find the "in-game guide" linked on the first page they continue to whine doesn't exist.

What a silly little crybaby.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm a bit disappointed in how Lena seems to regard Eli and Jack differently. Even though Holly's involved with Mark for the save I used. When I choose the heart option, wanting Lena to pursue Holly romantically, she then dismisses things happening with Eli on that basis but when considering Jack right after she just goes "we'll see what happens"
I've had a look at this bit, and it seems that this is because the game handles these two differently under the hood:
Python:
        elif v11_bar4 == 3:
            "I had been texting back and forth with Eli, the girl I had met working at Blazer."
            "She had shown interest in meeting me, saying she'd like to come to my next concert."
            l "I have the feeling she'd like to be more than just my friend... I wonder if she's into me?"
            l "I've never had a casual hookup with a girl... It could be a fun new experience."
            if lena_cheating > 0.5:
                l "Would it count as cheating? I don't think it has the same connotations when doing it with a girl..."
            elif ian_lena_open:
                l "I wonder if she'd be open to a threesome with me and Ian... That could be interesting."
            elif ian_lena_couple or lena_ian_love > 0.5:
                l "But that's not what I'm looking for right now... Not when I have Ian."
            if lena_holly_love:
                l "But I guess that's not what I'm interested in right now. Not when I have Holly..."

# jack sex
        if lena_jack > 2:
            if lena_jack_dating:
                if lena_jack_dating == 2:
                    "Jack had added me on Peoplegram, but we had barely interacted since that crazy night at Blazer."
                    l "I'm sure he has no shortage of girls that demand his attention... I don't want to join that list."
                    l "He said he'd hit me up if he ever was in town again... I'll have to make sure he does!"
                elif lena_jack_dating == 1:
                    "Jack had added me on Peoplegram, but we hadn't texted or interacted since that crazy night at Blazer."
                    l "He said he'd hit me up if he ever was in town again... We'll see."
            else:
                l "I never gave Jack my contact... I guess what happened that night was a one-time thing, and it's better this way."
                if lena_cheating > 0:
                    "That didn't negate the fact I had cheated on Ian with a total stranger barely minutes after meeting him..."
                    l "And in the public toilets, no less. That really got out of hand..."
When it comes to Jack it's possible for Lena to have established a basic "relationship" depending on her choices during the interaction with him, but when it comes to Eli there's no such opportunity (yet). I wouldn't exclude possibility that Lena will be given option to start "something" with Eli and then start wondering if maybe she wants something other than sticking with Holly and no one else.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
You can cover almost all the content with just 4 saves
- Chad Ian for the scenes with Emma, Ivy & Louise
- Ian & Holly
- Ian & Lena
- Ian & cheating Lena with both Axel & Saymour

The update was not bad, the length was similar with earlier chapters, such as Ch5 & Ch6. What brings it down is the fact that those chapters were developed in 2-3 months and all the art was completely new. There were a lot of reused pictures in this update.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes