Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Our Red String - Chapter 12 ALPHA release!

PC:

MAC:

ANDROID:

Here's the freshly baked Alpha for Chapter 12! As you know, in this update will be focused on the beach house event, which will be concluded in the next release to cap off this long chapter. Also, a new companion will be joining Ian and his friends during their summer vacation :)

(I've also added a small addition to the mma torunament scene, if anyone's curious and wants to check it out, to set up some future plot points).

I can't think of much else to say, other than I hope you enjoy this update and have fun exploring and finding all the different paths, scenes and variations. I think this one has some of my favourite lewd scenes and animations! Work on the last part of the beach house event is already underway, and I will continue writing and drawing during this release cycle to have it ready as soon as I can.

As always, let me know your thoughts, opinion and bug reports.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

PC:
Mega

MAC:
Mega

ANDROID:

Mega

Here's the freshly baked Alpha for Chapter 12! As you know, in this update will be focused on the beach house event, which will be concluded in the next release to cap off this long chapter. Also, a new companion will be joining Ian and his friends during their summer vacation :)

(I've also added a small addition to the mma torunament scene, if anyone's curious and wants to check it out, to set up some future plot points).

I can't think of much else to say, other than I hope you enjoy this update and have fun exploring and finding all the different paths, scenes and variations. I think this one has some of my favourite lewd scenes and animations! Work on the last part of the beach house event is already underway, and I will continue writing and drawing during this release cycle to have it ready as soon as I can.

My hero

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Btw, the dialogues in Pirate Edition are the best:
Python:
    p "Well... You c--{w=0.5}could've asked me before bringing a dog to my parents h--{w=0.5}house..."
    menu:
        "It'll be fine!":
            i "Come on, it'll be fine! I don't see a problem with it..."
            p "Then you're dumber than you look, you piece of shit."
            i "What did you say?"
            p "You heard me, idiot."
You tell 'em, Perry :sneaky:
5 seconds later
12.PNG

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Oh whoa, Mike is one of the participants in the tournament now. Wonder if it means Ian will get to fight Gillian's boyfriend.

mommysboiii already salivating. :whistle:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I need to ditch all my saves I never got strength points and I dont do the tournament

I need to make new saves ladss but still make ian as weak as possible

camube

Jun 4, 2022
so is the one in the front page the pirated version or the real one?

damn ngl the pirated version is funny

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Our Red String [Ch. 12 Alpha] [Eva Kiss] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [341 MB]
- - -

Mac [336 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrRealHero

Apr 26, 2024

PC:
Mega

MAC:
Mega

ANDROID:

Mega

Thanks

mer2333

May 2, 2020
Ok, there is some hot scene , couple very hot pics , but five months for this?
Unfortunately, it seems to me that maybe Evakiss has lost interest in this project, and now she's just struggling.
It’s a shamefully small update for 5 months of "work". If she continues at the same speed. (short updates every six months), we will find out how photoshoot with Cindy on the yacht went, no earlier than the end of 2025, no joke. It is so sad, I really liked ORS at the beginning, Eva is very talented, but the pace has dropped too much. Although who doesn’t give a fuck about this whining? On Patreon her fans are happy with everything, so it will continue to be so, or even worse.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ok, there is some hot scene , couple very hot pics , but five months for this?
Unfortunately, it seems to me that maybe Evakiss has lost interest in this project, and now she's just struggling.
It’s a shamefully small update for 5 months of "work".
Uhh, this isn't a small update by any means. The new content is ~750k large file, the only individual ones bigger are the chapter 10 halves, and this one isn't even complete yet. It's also larger than any of entire Chapters 1-5. With this in mind and the extra complexity the time it took to put together isn't really all that surprising.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
PilotLara a small note regarding the script in this new alpha build: it seems the game is presuming that the highest perry_emma variable can get is 2, but it's actually possible to push it to 3 (in Ch.9, taking option You're exaggerating when speaking with Perry) As such, it might be better to change the checks
if perry_emma == 2
to
if perry_emma >= 2
to ensure Perry's odds and text variants fire correctly.

edit: for this Lena's scene:
Python:
            menu:
                "{image=icon_will.webp}{image=icon_ring.webp}Stop cheating and commit" if lena_will > 0:
//...
                "{image=icon_broken.webp}Break up with Ian":
//...
                "{image=icon_lust.webp}Continue cheating":
It currently doesn't show the disabled option, but it might work better to display it, so the player knows it is a possibility to patch things up, even if they don't have will point to make it happen.

Same thing for Ian's equivalent:
Python:
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_lust.webp}I want it all":
//...
                    "{image=icon_will.webp}This needs to stop" if ian_will > 0:
//....
                    "{image=icon_broken.webp}I need to break up with her":
Even if it's more likely for Ian to have spare will point, he can still be out of them, so showing this option, even if disabled, would be a good move.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes