jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man, this is such a brilliant game that i get uneasy with the amount of patience we need to have for its completion. What do yall think the dev could 100% finish this game by? I'm guessing late 2026, provided the development doesn't stop for steam release and stuff. What do you guys think???

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
I actually don't think the chapter 11 kiss is the variable check for that scene, I think the check is when holly is doing the photoshoot and lena can kiss holly if you have enough lena go holly points. I don't remember what chapter, it is probably between 8-10. I think the kiss at the holly photoshoot in lena's room is what actually sets up the the trinity and the ability to get that scene.
When I was on Ian Holly route and have chosen all heart options with Lena Holly, Lena always back off from kisssing.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Man, this is such a brilliant game that i get uneasy with the amount of patience we need to have for its completion. What do yall think the dev could 100% finish this game by? I'm guessing late 2026, provided the development doesn't stop for steam release and stuff. What do you guys think???
2026 ? I am sorry to break it to you: Father Xmas does not exist.
The San-Ti Trisolarans will reach Planet Earth before this game is completed.

Reactions: HurtTrotter

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Can anyone confirm there is an alteration in Lena's masturbation scene on the full update with BBC fetish involved ? And if that is the case, what are the minimum requirements to get this ? Many thanks.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Damn....then what year do you predict???
I’m betting EK will, after she gets Lena’s half of the chapter done, toss out a couple of quick chapters to see if she can get into a flow, because I doubt she’ll make any big advances on the plot outside of the MMA tournament and Lena’s trip.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Don't know if anyone posted this:
Ch12, the last Holly and Ian scene, there is a CG(v12_holly13b.webp) in the images.rpa file but it isn't used in the code, only v12_holly13.webp in the code.

The 13b is a sluttier version of Holly for sure, wonder why Eva Kiss didn't end up using it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So after I modified the code to put it in, it would look like this, and so much hotter

• Wow
Reactions: What'sNew

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I’m betting EK will, after she gets Lena’s half of the chapter done, toss out a couple of quick chapters to see if she can get into a flow, because I doubt she’ll make any big advances on the plot outside of the MMA tournament and Lena’s trip.
You don't watch the 3 body problem do you ? They're supposed to reach us in 400 years.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Considering all the recent Holly discussions I wanna add my 2 cents and hope that something develops between Holly and Stan when Holly is dating Ian. Yeah it's far from good option, but she rejected Mark and Lena didn't help introduce her to Robert on this route unfortunately. Romance and loyalty is cool and Holly can be pretty cute when innocent, but I just find it so hot when you can corrupt someone like that and if Ian isn't dating Holly there is a connection missing so the emotions aren't as strong.

gymthot

Formerly 'luna132'
Mar 24, 2024
Can anyone confirm there is an alteration in Lena's masturbation scene on the full update with BBC fetish involved ? And if that is the case, what are the minimum requirements to get this ? Many thanks.
You need to have sex with either Marcel or Jeremy in chapter 11

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Considering all the recent Holly discussions I wanna add my 2 cents and hope that something develops between Holly and Stan when Holly is dating Ian. Yeah it's far from good option, but she rejected Mark and Lena didn't help introduce her to Robert on this route unfortunately. Romance and loyalty is cool and Holly can be pretty cute when innocent, but I just find it so hot when you can corrupt someone like that and if Ian isn't dating Holly there is a connection missing so the emotions aren't as strong.
That geek needs to fuck everyone,only way to fix the character.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
This is by far one of the best VNs I've ever played, but to think that it will be complete by 2026 is an illusion, especially considering how long it took to complete the last three episodes.
Personally, I think this game will have between 16 - 20 chapters and its conclusion will be in 2030 or 2031 (considering the Steam version + dlc with a character like Jasmine from GGGB).

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
This is by far one of the best VNs I've ever played, but to think that it will be complete by 2026 is an illusion, especially considering how long it took to complete the last three episodes.
Personally, I think this game will have between 16 - 20 chapters and its conclusion will be in 2030 or 2031 (considering the Steam version + dlc with a character like Jasmine from GGGB).

I saw on the discord FAQ that planned chapters were around 16, so you may be incorrect with the 20 chapters prediction.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
I saw on the discord FAQ that planned chapters were around 16, so you may be incorrect with the 20 chapters prediction.
The number of chaperts changes with every Eva's post, so no one knows how many will be . 20 was the 1st plan, than reduced to 16 and then were announced more than 16. Imo the story is so complex , that 16 is too little and maybe also 20. Depends on how quick will story adavance.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
The number of chaperts changes with every Eva's post, so no one knows how many will be . 20 was the 1st plan, than reduced to 16 and then were announced more than 16. Imo the story is so complex , that 16 is too little and maybe also 20. Depends on how quick will story adavance.
It'll be very hard to wait for 6 more years for this game to be completed. I just hope they can do it sooner rather than later:(

Reactions: MinkoSvk
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes