VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
V19XX started to do a beautiful remake but CedSense told him to stop. Supposedly the reason was that he was going to actually get back to this game. But that was in 2021/2022. If he was actually going to finally get back to it then I'd be all for supporting CedSense. But since he still hasn't, I wish V19XX would just do it anyway. Call it Another Story or something like all of the Big Brother remakes. Lost At Birth is fantastic though.

Reactions: dav121

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
V19XX started to do a beautiful remake but CedSense told him to stop. Supposedly the reason was that he was going to actually get back to this game. But that was in 2021/2022. If he was actually going to finally get back to it then I'd be all for supporting CedSense. But since he still hasn't, I wish V19XX would just do it anyway. Call it Another Story or something like all of the Big Brother remakes. Lost At Birth is fantastic though.
This was discussed many times already but if you see what happened with Lost at Birth, I am glad they left Our Fate alone.

There is nothing wrong with Lost at Birth persé but the entire athmosphere is so different, that if Our Fate Continuation would have had a similar style, the end result wouldn't have been anything like the original.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes