VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Am I the only one who somehow enjoys the domination route, turning the daughter as the father's personal cumdump... even though, the closer the girl gets corrupted, a little part of me dies.
i love the dark route. but i'm an asshole when i play these games and i prefer it that way. hell my MC is even named asshole. the writing in this game in particular tho, just so good. i almost get the feels for the characters. almost.

EDIT: i just had to add a little more. i fucking love this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phantasmal

Mar 11, 2018
Y I get beat up? Granted, I AM doing a complete asshole run, I just want to know if there was anything specific that triggered this wonderful dark alley wrecking.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Y I get beat up? Granted, I AM doing a complete asshole run, I just want to know if there was anything specific that triggered this wonderful dark alley wrecking.
I'm leaning towards Ray isn't always the most reliable honest guy in his dealings, but I don't think tried to fuck you over. looks like the scumbags Ray grabbed for the job didn't like how their last dealing with Ray turned out. see exhibits A and B (I capped the dialogue lines)

black screen lines, easy to skip over if you're punching through dialogue fast.
You ordered a fake hit to impress safety with you on her from your friend the beefcake and he got some junkies that cant follow orders.
basically what he said lol

EDIT again: man, just talking about this game, is making me want to replay again from start while I wait for next update. only thing about it that makes me sad is that @Penfold Mole 's universal transparent textbox mod doesn't work on this one. =) either way, here's still a much better screencap to enjoy as is starting to become tradition with my posts on this game.

Reactions: n0b0dy

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, that's a damn long wait for new content. Around christmas there was a shitload of updates to great games, but it's been quiet mostly since New Year.

And then with the uncertain fate of Lexi and when work on MY sweet Neighbors can resume....
Well, all we can do is wait.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Unlocked

Hello !
Here is the poll for this month. Melinda needs a new dress, let's give her a hand... *smiles*
Here are the choices:

1547212688579.png

1547212787390.png

1547212850876.png

Pick the one you prefer !

I might do another one later this month, I'm just not sure yet... We'll see !

Thanks for the amazing support, I hope you all had a great week-end!

Dress 3. is leading way ahead btw !

Edit: Obviously voting here it's not going to count!

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Unlocked

Hello !
Here is the poll for this month. Melinda needs a new dress, let's give her a hand... *smiles*
Here are the choices:

View attachment 221399

View attachment 221410

View attachment 221411

Pick the one you prefer !

I might do another one later this month, I'm just not sure yet... We'll see !

Thanks for the amazing support, I hope you all had a great week-end!

Dress 3. is leading way ahead btw !
Dress 2!

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes