VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

sandro

May 27, 2017

Hello again !
Here are the newest pictures from the 0.13 update:

and

We know some of you were waiting for Grace to come back... even if Claire seems a little less than ecstatic... Here she is ^^
We hope you all had a fantastic week-end !

Thanks again for the amazing support !

Celeste & Cedsense.

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
Can any of the patrons enlighten us on what this "upcoming pause" cedsense is referring to on his patreon page is about?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Hello again !
Here are the newest pictures from the 0.13 update:

and

We know some of you were waiting for Grace to come back... even if Claire seems a little less than ecstatic... Here she is ^^
We hope you all had a fantastic week-end !

Thanks again for the amazing support !

Celeste & Cedsense.
Grace is my dame..not-daughter is going to have to deal with it :p and possibly learn to enjoy Grace in the ways i have :D

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Wow. I tried this game, expecting it to be like the 9000 other Renpy VNs out there, and I was just blown away. The story is incredible, the renders are beautiful, and the sex scenes blend with the story instead of feeling forced. This is already one of my favorite VNs, and it's still in the works. I can't express how impressed I am. Please keep up the amazing work.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
The lack of proper introductions of characters our MC already know really kill me
When I saw his cop friend I was like "is he like our servant or hitman?"
then I just felt like every dude was trouble for the girl
haven't finished the game yet but other than that its ok

coro45

Dec 11, 2018
wow, i really like this game after acting lessons, the story is very touching especially with the background of the father-daughter relationship(parental relationship), I chose to be a role model for his daughter who was willing to sacrifice and be responsible for preparing her daughter to face her future. I wish I had a daughter like her

"The MC looks like Cristiano Ronaldo by the way" :p

ronaldo-1-1.jpg cristiano-ronaldo-rape-allegation-legal-breakdown.jpg Ronaldo_with_Juventus.2e16d0ba.fill-650x500.jpg

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I can't remember what i did with her so i might have to start from scratch hopefully we can get some daughter action this update even if all it is is a kiss
Good I do have that D- only route, but the save I have been playing while waiting for content with D, well, I've bedded just about all chicks except Mayor's daughter and manager's wife, haha :p Think this meeting can be a bit...awkward though xD

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Good I do have that D- only route, but the save I have been playing while waiting for content with D, well, I've bedded just about all chicks except Mayor's daughter and manager's wife, haha :p Think this meeting can be a bit...awkward though xD
Yup

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i believe Grace is to be your gal if you play the good daddy and dump Susan(at least i hope :O ) thus..of course i boinked her..although i do not think good daddy matters..but dumping Susan probably does...being a good daddy matters to me...good daddy lives matter!!!

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
i believe Grace is to be your gal if you play the good daddy and dump Susan(at least i hope :O ) thus..of course i boinked her..although i do not think good daddy matters..but dumping Susan probably does...being a good daddy matters to me...good daddy lives matter!!!
I want the blonde agents wife, I forget her name. Grace is a nice side piece.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I want the blonde agents wife, I forget her name. Grace is a nice side piece.
Daughter > Grace > Manager's wife, that's my top 3 :p I wouldn't mind Mayor's daughter too, gotta have some choco too, haha, but I want nothing to do with the Mayor, plus his daughter is a cumdump to all guys the Mayor wants persuaded, so no thanks :p

Reactions: Dan the man 62

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I can't remember what i did with her so i might have to start from scratch hopefully we can get some daughter action this update even if all it is is a kiss
The game has been in development for a year, So yeah, I hope we get some non-daughter action soon.
t. playing non-daughter romance route

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes