VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
One of the subtleties I love about this game is the flashback when we see Angela's mum, who looks a lot like her granddaughter. Which got me thinking, as the MC is only in his mid 30's, shouldn't he have family other than his deceased brother around? His parents would presumably be around their sixties, yet no sight of them. At the very least if you are playing the good father route there should be some sort of mention of them, even just to say if they are dead. Ditto no idea if Angela has close living relatives. There could be 4 grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins around somewhere.
Given the age of his daughter and how old he was when he was together with her mom, I always thought he must be at least 40 and he certainly looks more like a well-preserved 50ish sort of guy.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Honestly, I want to play the uncaring, harsh and domineering route, but then I look at those puppy eyes and just want to hug her.

At least MC can still be domineering during sex, despite being a nice guy. That's one thing I liked about this game from early on.

That it doesn't act as if you are a bad guy, just because you like to be dominant in bed.

Ithilion

Dec 25, 2018
That's one thing I liked about this game from early on.

That it doesn't act as if you are a bad guy, just because you like to be dominant in bed.
Ironically, that's mostly my issue with the domination route. The MC's internal monologue makes him to be fairly close to a "bad guy". I think a bit more nuance would go a long way. As you said though, it was better in the earlier parts of the game.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ironically, that's mostly my issue with the domination route. The MC's internal monologue makes him to be fairly close to a "bad guy". I think a bit more nuance would go a long way. As you said though, it was better in the earlier parts of the game.
Yeah, well, I was only talking about the sex itself, apart from that my MC is a really nice guy (of course in several of my playthroughs* he is a complete perv who wants to bang his daughter ;) )

*Why so many playthroughs you ask (and I will answer whether you ask or not ;) )? I'm not only trying with incest or just being a good daddy, but also which girls I go after besides or instead of D. Even have one where I stay with Susan.

Reactions: sandro

Ithilion

Dec 25, 2018
*Why so many playthroughs you ask (and I will answer whether you ask or not ;) )? I'm not only trying with incest or just being a good daddy, but also which girls I go after besides or instead of D. Even have one where I stay with Susan.
Trust me, I'm the last person that will hold multiple playthroughs against someone... I usually end up with every possible combination in RPGs.

Reactions: botc76

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Unlocked

Hello guys and girls,
We expected December and January to be a little rougher than usual due to the holidays and planned travel. Unfortunately, this also made it more difficult for our team to communicate than normal and has resulted in us scrapping and rewriting three of the scenes in the new release. The rewrite is needed to keep the story progress closer to our plan for Claire and the other characters in Our Fate.

This means we will not be able to make our target end of the month release date and will be pushing back the date for Tier 4 to February 8th. The new release date for Tier 3 is February 10th, and the general release is February 15th.

To apologize for the delay, we will 'pause' the Patreon payment processing for February. If the 'pause' works properly no one should be charged for Our Fate during the normal Patreon cycle in February. If for some reason the 'pause' doesn't work (I've never used this feature) we will issue refunds to everyone.
We are sorry and regret the need for a delay, but we felt it is necessary to meet our standards for Our Fate releases… I hope you all find the updated plan acceptable.
Thank you all so much for the amazing support and the faith you have in this project.

Celeste & Cedsense

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017

Unlocked

Hello guys and girls,
We expected December and January to be a little rougher than usual due to the holidays and planned travel. Unfortunately, this also made it more difficult for our team to communicate than normal and has resulted in us scrapping and rewriting three of the scenes in the new release. The rewrite is needed to keep the story progress closer to our plan for Claire and the other characters in Our Fate.

This means we will not be able to make our target end of the month release date and will be pushing back the date for Tier 4 to February 8th. The new release date for Tier 3 is February 10th, and the general release is February 15th.

To apologize for the delay, we will 'pause' the Patreon payment processing for February. If the 'pause' works properly no one should be charged for Our Fate during the normal Patreon cycle in February. If for some reason the 'pause' doesn't work (I've never used this feature) we will issue refunds to everyone.
We are sorry and regret the need for a delay, but we felt it is necessary to meet our standards for Our Fate releases… I hope you all find the updated plan acceptable.
Thank you all so much for the amazing support and the faith you have in this project.

Celeste & Cedsense
Pity about the wait but this is one the of the best games and the dev isn't a milker so it's worth the wait :love::cool:

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Pity about the wait but this is one the of the best games and the dev isn't a milker so it's worth the wait :love::cool:
Although I do agree with you and also appreciate the dev stopping the pay, It's like you were about to penetrate the pussy, someone cockblocks you and she says tomorrow we'll do it 'Sweetheart'. No jabs at the Devs, I understand but getting cucked isn't a great feeling you have. I sincerely wish, that the devs will keep this update as much as they are building expectations. However, I would again like to clearly mention that I didn't intend to jab at the Devs. Just wanted to share my feelings for the delay.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Fantastic game! I found the dialogue and the way you are building relationships quite good.

I am not sure if it's a bug or intended, but when you mute all, it doesn't stop the animation's sound.

And did I mention that it's quite realistic?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to your future updates!

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes