VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Jirayazero

Feb 11, 2018
Feels like this game is underrated. From my point of view this could wel be the best game on zone95. I hope the dev and his crew can keep the story development at this lvl and also get the recognition i feel he deserves. But im just an old pervert so don't mind me.

Reactions: sandro

Ithilion

Dec 25, 2018
Going with the non-daughter dominant route and the approach taken is a nice departure from how these games usually go about it. That said, I would prefer it if there was an option to go about it in a less mind-shattering way. It's certainly possible in RL...

Overall... can't wait for next update.

Reactions: drowsy and sandro

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I have discovered this game only recently. Probably I kept ignoring it because, from its banner and tags, it sounded bland to me.
Now I totally regret it. Plot and renders are good, but what I love of Our fate is that it is one of the few adult games where I can raise a cute (and hopefully strong and confident) daughter, without being forced to do any sexual stuff with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just hope the game will not call me a cuck because of my choices or make me have incest dreams. It already happened to me in another game and it has been a huge turn off.

Reactions: netsrac

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
SHit, when is this finally gonna update with new content. That cliffhanger is driving me crazy whenever I think about it.

And also, I want to bone my favourite little journalist again.

Make it so!

Reactions: netsrac

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
I'm leaning towards Ray isn't always the most reliable honest guy in his dealings, but I don't think tried to fuck you over. looks like the scumbags Ray grabbed for the job didn't like how their last dealing with Ray turned out. see exhibits A and B (I capped the dialogue lines)

black screen lines, easy to skip over if you're punching through dialogue fast.
basically what he said lol

EDIT again: man, just talking about this game, is making me want to replay again from start while I wait for next update. only thing about it that makes me sad is that @Penfold Mole 's universal transparent textbox mod doesn't work on this one. =) either way, here's still a much better screencap to enjoy as is starting to become tradition with my posts on this game.
@blastwave2k
You can click on the "Overlay" option on the bottom right, to make the text box overlay dissapear

Reactions: n0b0dy

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Unlocked

Hello all!
Here is the winner of the latest outfit poll, a new dress for Melinda !

I hope you all like it, I'm sure she does !
See you soon for news and previews ^^

Cedsense.

sic1314

May 27, 2018

Unlocked

Hello all!
Here is the winner of the latest outfit poll, a new dress for Melinda !

I hope you all like it, I'm sure she does !
See you soon for news and previews ^^

Cedsense.
Hopefully by this update she's buying something very similar for her pet project as well.

Reactions: fbass

sic1314

May 27, 2018
One of the subtleties I love about this game is the flashback when we see Angela's mum, who looks a lot like her granddaughter. Which got me thinking, as the MC is only in his mid 30's, shouldn't he have family other than his deceased brother around? His parents would presumably be around their sixties, yet no sight of them. At the very least if you are playing the good father route there should be some sort of mention of them, even just to say if they are dead. Ditto no idea if Angela has close living relatives. There could be 4 grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins around somewhere.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The MC is in his mid-30's? Man he looks like shit for his age then.
Yeah, I feel you... ...I'm in my mid 30s as well and when I drop my beard I look 10 years younger - he's on the exact other end of that spectrum... ;)

Reactions: botc76
4.60 star(s) 82 Votes