4.90 star(s) 46 Votes
Jul 20, 2017
Hey Man Yours have good game balanced story and sex..i wonder so little follower and comment on f95 zone...hmm. maybe the advertising.

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone know when are we expecting the new release? Just that it's the time of the month and I'm really looking forward TV the fix, which this game has rather become for me.

Mar 30, 2018
Oh okay and red means domination or submission? Blue means ..? I still have no idea ..
I think there is two paths, good and bad path, green means good and red means bad, but there not always answers in colours, you have to decide on your own, for example if daughter ask you something would you be cold(bad path) to her, or you will be friendly(good path) to her

Attachments

Jul 14, 2018
i always thought there were 3 paths. Good, Submissive and Dominant. The first and last are the 2 choices and submissive is a combination between the choices

Mar 30, 2018
i always thought there were 3 paths. Good, Submissive and Dominant. The first and last are the 2 choices and submissive is a combination between the choices
In later updates, all major fetishes will be optional. For example, for incest you can choose, even if the girl is your daughter, if you want to be physically or romantically involved with her, or not.
I plan to have 4 main branches:
A bright friend / mentor / father-figure route.
A soft romance / love story path
A colder dominant - submissive route
A hard corruption one

As dev mentioned it's actually 4 paths, but I tried to explain basic two for start

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
can anyone tell me what is the deal with mayor and that Campbell guy?
My guess is whatever you decide on that subject is gonna cost you ... both the mayor & Campbell are dirty dogs playing foul games ... I guess it gonna cost you in terms of relationship with Grace and/or the "daughter" ... or even Melissa & Sammy

Mar 30, 2018

Hello boys and girls !
I hope you all had a fantastic Saturday !
Soon we will start the next clothing poll, so stay tuned :)
Here are the new pictures :

and...

Hope you'll like them !

I wish you all a great Sunday !

Ced.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.90 star(s) 46 Votes