Other sayori works with eng tlan?

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
i real enjoy sayori works, full of hot girls, but i can`t find other stuff with english sub, only nekopara and tropical liquor.

any other VN?

i only found this

look like they are gona made a english version but still no news.

and the next sayori work with monster girls.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i real enjoy sayori works, full of hot girls, but i can`t find other stuff with english sub, only nekopara and tropical liquor.

any other VN?

i only found this

look like they are gona made a english version but still no news.

and the next sayori work with monster girls.
If you want to know more about her works (was a she, right? Don't remember now), just click on her name where the "Artist" tag is (where is "Scenario", "Artist", "Composer" and such), and all of the works in which she had contributed, will show up! English and not.

Other than nekopara, tropical, that monster girl game and that, there's only this: (staff however. Don't think that she made something). All of the others are japanese only for now.

Reactions: mesoru

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
to bad, about that game i give link is just can`t find any news about when the eng tlan is going to come out.

inside the official sitye they only said COMING SOON

how much soon? the next god of war is gona come out first?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
how much soon? the next god of war is gona come out first?
Given the fact the game was announced in 2016, i'd say god of war will probably come out sooner. XD
Besides this one, i can only recall of Momusu and the next Nekopara to be released.
However, if you just want to add some other nukige with good art to your list, there's that will get simultaneous release, and the , that is still under translation hell. :(
Yeah, Sayori isn't really involved on this one, but i'm really looking forward to it. It's supposed to be a generic harem nukige at first glance, but it has a drastic genre shift to a more serious plot.

Reactions: brynhildr

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
Given the fact the game was announced in 2016, i'd say god of war will probably come out sooner. XD
Besides this one, i can only recall of Momusu and the next Nekopara to be released.
However, if you just want to add some other nukige with good art to your list, there's that will get simultaneous release, and the , that is still under translation hell. :(

Yeah, Sayori isn't really involved on this one, but i'm really looking forward to it. It's supposed to be a generic harem nukige at first glance, but it has a drastic genre shift to a more serious plot.

ahhhhhhhhhh the first biman, the only VN with a 100% tlanslation complete but still not come out, is so hard doing the editing for that game?
i just wana see some sexy vampire loli, is pretty amazing if found hot this girl, loli is not my spirit animal and only few legendary exception turn me on.

like marie rose, this vampire girl and from this game

that cute egyptian girl

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
the only VN with a 100% tlanslation complete but still not come out
Actually not the only one :p:
: Translator got worried about the "legality" of his work after having finished it. :pokerFace:
: Company goes bankrupt and causes a mess of localization. Translation already finished, but no date of release.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Actually not the only one :p:
: Translator got worried about the "legality" of his work after having finished it. :pokerFace:
: Company goes bankrupt and causes a mess of localization. Translation already finished, but no date of release.
The last reply on the blog of who translated the first linked, it's the best and the one that makes more sense, instead of the others.
If you want to profit off it or release officially at all, you should contact the original creators BEFORE you start translating much and make a deal then. Sort out licensing and publishing before devoting a ton of time to something like this.
Otherwise people generally just release things completely free as a patch and let the internet propagate it. In such a case a DMCA really wouldn’t mean anything beyond removing it from your site/s specifically, it would never remove it from the internet entirely. It’s really no big deal unless you actually value such things morally for some reason.

Waiting until it’s complete to do any preparation of this sort and not just releasing for free right away is like, really really silly.
I understand the desire to release officially or profit off work, but the order of actions here is just weird as heck.