VN Unity Completed Otaku's Fantasy [Dieselmine]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
I get that it's translated but what is Julia's deal with poop? Is one of her hit songs just "poop, poop, poop?"

I thought it was pretty funny.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Translate is a bit of an exaggeration. They just filled the text boxes with random English.
Translation and censorship was done by a Chinese company called sakuragame so that they can release it onto Steam to the english audience for easy bucks. Translation is essentially the same as copying japanese text into Google Translator.

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
SakuraGame is a shithole of a company..... shitty games made by shitty devs. It's like they don't want to be taken seriously at this point. That's all I'm gonna say about these clowns

Reactions: Amariithynar

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
SakuraGame is a shithole of a company..... shitty games made by shitty devs. It's like they don't want to be taken seriously at this point. That's all I'm gonna say about these clowns
Actually... Sakuragame is only a publisher as far as I know! The games that this company share on Steam are done by others dev, the only thing they do is translating from Jap to Eng (machine, because seems that hire someone that is English native it's too much expensive for them - ironic comment, not the truth) and then release the game on Steam!

Reactions: Ranma

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
SakuraGame is a publisher and developer. If you want more info on just how shitty they are check out this article over on lewdgamer

Thanks for sharing, it was a interesting article.
I'm conflicted though; on one hand they provide some of the shittiest ports I've seen but on the other these games might never have gotten a translation otherwise.
Well at least pirates make them available as soon as possible and they get put on sites like these.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
SakuraGame is a publisher and developer. If you want more info on just how shitty they are check out this article over on lewdgamer

Oh yeah, now I remember. Super Star. The first time that I saw that game was thanks to LostPause. And oh boy, I laughed so much at that Engrish.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Any standalone patch? i bought this on steam and would love just to get the patch by itself

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Any standalone patch? i bought this on steam and would love just to get the patch by itself
Search within the discussion on the steam page of the game. Usually there's one particular user that makes uncensored patches for games like this c:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes