3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title2.jpg

Overview:
You play as Orval Douglass, a creepy loner whose sole mission in life is to seek revenge against four women who didn’t return his feelings back in highschool.
He’s plotted, he’s schemed, he’s built relationships with underground spy networks, all in the pursuit of pussy denied. No longer will he take ‘no’ for an answer, and it’s your job to help him get his dick wet.
Playing the game is simple: Use the magical money-generating machine in Orval’s basement to earn income, use the laptop to buy equipment, and install that equipment into your victims’ homes.
After that, it’s just a matter of waiting for the right evidence to fall into your lap; when it does, you strike! Yeah!
You can do it, Orval! We believe in you!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-19
Release Date: 2017-04-09
Developer:
Censored: NO
Version:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -

och_ss_laptop.jpg och_ss_minigame.jpg och_ss_dialogue.jpg och_ss_spycam.jpg och_ss_favor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OpiumDew7

Mar 23, 2017
Running windows 10, didnt work had to run it in compatibility mode for windows 8 not sure if its a personal problem but if anyone else is having issues running it try that.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Told in chat yesterday, these were the exact response I'd be expecting. And that i was happy there is no unlike button or i would have gone into the negative.

Running windows 10, didnt work had to run it in compatibility mode for windows 8 not sure if its a personal problem but if anyone else is having issues running it try that.
yup, said so in my extra notes.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes