EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
15706.jpg

Overview:
After defeating the demons, Orion Suns thought she could finally live in peace, enjoying her everyday life and love for Osamu, but she was wrong! The demons were still alive, and worse, their leader, Gildart, has now possessed the boy she loves, using his body to have their way with her! Who else will suffer as the demons run amok while she tries to save her beloved?!​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-04
Release Date: 2009-04-24 (Japanese) / 2013-05-24 (English)
Title: Orion Heart ~Injoku no Suku Mizu Sailor Senshi~
Original Title: オリオンハート~淫辱のスク水セーラー戦士~
Developer: &
Publisher: (Japanese) / (English)
Censored: Nope
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Lenght: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Shop:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

49031.jpg 49032.jpg 49033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So if the protagonist is screwing his girlfriend, but that protagonist is the villain, could you really call it netorare since technically it is someone the heroine loves, although also someone she hates? :unsure:
You don't need to answer this. Just thought it would be fun.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I thought it said Onion Heart and now I'm sad. I wanted to see a game like that, an onion has layers you know.

Reading the premise of this game, I come to think it's not a game for me. Thanks for the share anyhow.

D

Deleted member 451676

Oh, hey, I played this a long time ago. I didn't like it, but nostalgia can do wonders for a fap session.

Apr 16, 2018
Is this a sequel? And if so can the previous one be uploaded as well, along with anything else in its series. At least to me the game bio makes it sound like it's part 2 of something. Please and thank you.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is this a sequel? And if so can the previous one be uploaded as well, along with anything else in its series. At least to me the game bio makes it sound like it's part 2 of something. Please and thank you.
Nope, no sequel neither prequel. Standalone game.

Reactions: Twistty

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Why does it list multiple endings? Is two paths to same result regardless of which of 6 paths followed?

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
So... you are the Demon, you posses her lover, you rape her... but he's concious meaby? so it is & it isn't netorare?

IT IS!.. AND... IT ISN'T!... NANI!?

View attachment 214919
Is not NTR, they childhood friends and MC is the Demon...though since your choices make zero difference there really is no MC just a tedious ride on overly dialogued moronic story that goes nowhere.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote