Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Due to my naivety on Patreon's community guidelines, some significant changes to the backstory of MC and his relationship with Parker & Riley
eh? any details on this?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
eh? any details on this?
I think it's kind of obvious since it's Patreon and this "big" note in the developer notes section, and I'm going to spoiler tag it as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patreon doesn't like 4 major things, blackmail, incest, rape, and underage content.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I think it's kind of obvious since it's Patreon and this "big" note in the developer notes section, and I'm going to spoiler tag it as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's kinda my point, there wasn't any incest to begin with, so what was changed?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
that's kinda my point, there wasn't any incest to begin with, so what was changed?
Patreon probably inferred there was something there they didn't like (step-cast). There could be any number of reasons Patreon didn't like the backstory and relations.

Yeah, as said "step-cast" Patreon and even F95 is tagged as incest.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just today I finished the previous version and now there are updates again... I'm lucky :coffee: :HideThePain:

I must give credit to the developer, in a couple of months he moved higher in the project (y)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i understand money is money, you gotta eat something, but fuck me
if i were creator - i would rather take that hit than censor my work, with censorship what goes even beyond of normal legal defines of most countries
why people still use patreon for fuck sake, just let it rot to nothing

Reactions: nyex117

Uller the Hunter

Jan 11, 2024
i understand money is money, you gotta eat something, but fuck me
if i were creator - i would rather take that hit than censor my work, with censorship what goes even beyond of normal legal defines of most countries
why people still use patreon for fuck sake, just let it rot to nothing
Probably because not using Patreon means being paid, at best, the bare minimum for your work. Too few people use Subscribestar, and sales on Itch just don't match up to what a developer can make on Patreon. If Patreon didn't work well for creators, it wouldn't be used.

The other option is to forego any potential income from Patreon and rely entirely on other outlets that likely won't come anywhere near your earning potential. And devs like to be paid for their work just as much as anyone else. It's easy to say "I would rather take that hit" when you aren't the one dealing with the reality of it.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I think the game is interesting, but it is difficult to get used to this type of dialogue, it's going to take some time, but part of the problem could be the fact that I've spent the last four days reading a terrible Chinese MTL, my brain is a mess.

The renders are great, and I especially like the different hair colors and clothing colors differentiating the girls, there's a game here in F95, famous (for the wrong reasons), that really attracted me by using it, unfortunately that DEV screwed up that game, but it's good to see it being used here, that alone attracts me.

I didn't restart the game, I just continued my save, and I must say that I found this update short, it could be because the DEV had to make a lot of changes to previous scenes, but there wasn't much progress in this update.

I'll wait for more comments to decide if it's worth starting the game over from the beginning.

And one criticism I have is that I have no interest in Harper, but the protagonist does and doesn't even hide it, it's a strong contradiction, especially if I can refuse Harper in the future as mentioned before, it's something I would do, but the protagonist definitely wouldn't.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Probably because not using Patreon means being paid, at best, the bare minimum for your work. Too few people use Subscribestar, and sales on Itch just don't match up to what a developer can make on Patreon. If Patreon didn't work well for creators, it wouldn't be used.

The other option is to forego any potential income from Patreon and rely entirely on other outlets that likely won't come anywhere near your earning potential. And devs like to be paid for their work just as much as anyone else. It's easy to say "I would rather take that hit" when you aren't the one dealing with the reality of it.
I think more devs are going to move to SS. Patreon is pushing adult content creators outs. Not just AVN's but almost all NSFW content. Paypal is also starting to refuse to service to people wanting to buy NSFW content.

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I didn't restart the game, I just continued my save, and I must say that I found this update short, it could be because the DEV had to make a lot of changes to previous scenes, but there wasn't much progress in this update.

I'll wait for more comments to decide if it's worth starting the game over from the beginning.
Yes, it is a short update. It's essentially a transition chapter showing MC's return from the HQ to home, and setting up how the story is going to play out from now on. Chapter 4 will be longer.

No, it's probably not worth starting over from the beginning unless you want the full context on what the backstory with Parker/Riley is now, in which case you can literally skip to Parker's introduction, read that, and then continue your old save. And if you're brave maybe you'd want to see the rewrites to the controversial restaurant restroom scene, safe mode or otherwise. I'm hoping they hint where I was really going with this.

And one criticism I have is that I have no interest in Harper, but the protagonist does and doesn't even hide it, it's a strong contradiction, especially if I can refuse Harper in the future as mentioned before, it's something I would do, but the protagonist definitely wouldn't.
There is a story reason for this so you will have to bear with it I'm afraid. But yes, you won't be forced to have lewds with Parker if you don't wish to, outside of the MC occasionally fantasizing about her (and there isn't much more of that either).

Hehe, basically just one line change from "she has a guy over every other night" to "she has a guy over every now and then"... and only if you're not in safe mode.

Reactions: ImSenjou

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Are the sexual content tags only due to the voyeurism scenes? Just curious before I decide to try the game.

Also, only listening to "actual patrons" just polarizes your audience and limits your potential audience so ignore this dumbass advice.
Mc has sex with two different women and a close girl-friend.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Let me guess......

He is a Meta-human, but his power is currently a passive one, with him being able to naturally charm almost any wo.an he meets without even trying.

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes