RPGM Completed Ordinary Day 2 - Prequel [Joraell]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Splash9.png
Overview:
The story continues, with our hero -Nick - traveling to his college. This prologue is made to demontrate how my second game: "Ordinary day 2", will look like. And what new features it will use.​

Game info:
Developer/Publisher
: Joraell
Prequel:
Sequel:
Censorship: No
Version: Demo - Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link(s):
- - -

012F.jpg sex_img_1.jpg 03F.jpg

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@Joraell changed main picture hope its ok? will try your new game. thx for sharing it.
And made the OP a little bit more organized

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ordinary day? im sure nothing weird will happen... -quote from assfucked man
said the spider to the fly. And nothing out of the ordinary did happen as it ate the fly because that's normal.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Scenes looks good, but it's rpg so .. And the fun scenes seems kind of slow, but maybe could you accelerate them and propose to replay them for pople who wants to ?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Scenes looks good, but it's rpg so .. And the fun scenes seems kind of slow, but maybe could you accelerate them and propose to replay them for pople who wants to ?
Yes in future I want to do scenes faster :) That is a good point. And replay is possible :) If you have enought sexeappeal points in that demo you will get replay of that scene. In full game will be again replay room.

and what is bad on RPGM ?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Make a way to replay the scenes that was lacking on the first one.
This way was used in OD1 and in OD2 will be too. In this demo is only one scene on different situations. That is why there only one full replay. But onlly if you can reach all parts of that scene.

ecyas

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
tryed it out , made bad choice on going to talk to girl who was peeing so bad end came , restarted game for better chocies before it , followed girl again was too quick she saw me , happened twice bad end each time , so i went slow as i knew where she was going , again bad end , i gave up on game too many too easy to happen bad ends for my taste and this earlie , but well thats jsut me