Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
1.png

Overview:
The project is a combination of a Beat em up with strategy building.
The player, an outcast half-orc trying to build his own settlement, will be able to raid an attack different settlements.

The raids will play out as a beat em up, there Turuk will be rewarded resources upon victory.

Said resources can be used to upgrade the settlement, build armories, defenses, dungeons, etc etc, said buildings will provide upgrades for the raids.

Where does the NSFW part come in?
Well, after completing raids you will be able to capture slaves, some male and some female. You can put the male to work and use the female to your liking, either work or sex.

A bigger, more industrious settlement will increase your reputation among orc tribes and will get you orcish followers, which will assist you as AI during raids.​

Game Info:
Updated
: 25 / 7 / 17
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9 ABANDONED
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
- -

2.png 3.png 4.png

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Interesting from what i have seen though looks more like a time killer rather than a game you would play for any length of time. I found the combat system somewhat clunky but maybe that was me as i use left hand for mouse so playing wasd is uncomfortable for me any way. will keep an eye on it see were it is going as i said interesting concept

Reactions: mathias

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
The dev from this game just had a rant on the subreddit.

I feel for the guy but after having played the game, I'm not sure I would be willing to pay for it unless there are major changes in the gameplay.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
A lot of devs don't have big backing so i can understand the frustration.holding down a day job and trying to put something together with only a few hours a day spare to work on it but agree would not be willing to pay for it in its present format

blazingNSFW

Jun 8, 2017
oh, Nice to see this thread. BTW. Yeah, the rant was real. I'm way better now.
I'm working mostly on improving the combat portion of the game and to be honest it's doing pretty ok. I must admit that it was pretty bad. I'll hold off on posting public versions until 0.6 can go public since it will be the first one with good combat and combat graphics (at least I hope so hahah)
Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaparzo

blazingNSFW

Jun 8, 2017
hi there. There's a new version out. But hey, the link above is a pirated version. There's a free version always available at my blog to play on website. I usually do 2 updates a month and the lowest tier is $1. so....don't be a douche and support me instead of pirating.

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Link:
Release: 4 July 2017
Version: 0.7
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Changelog:

Last edited:
Reactions: Muff Diver

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
Just downloaded the v0.8 file above and it keeps crashing for me whenever I am on the scene with the first captured girl, have included the error log below:

of Step Event0
for object o_slave:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,5] out of range [1,5] - -5.slaveArray(100037,5)
at gml_Object_o_slave_Step_0
##################################################################

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote