Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes

Willis12

May 18, 2018
Lets just face it for what it its.

The devs of this game are the new YandereDevs

They will take ages, doing almost no work, trying to milk this game as most as they can.

No wonder their Patreon is low, people are starting to waking up agaisnt them. As it should be.
While I agree they are taking forever updating, you're making shit up about the Patreon. I was a sub on Patreon before they launched on Steam. After they passed out Steam keys they flat out said nothing new would be posted on Patreon that wouldn't be posted on Steam. Anyone that kept their Patreon would be doing so voluntarily and wouldn't see added benefits.

Lolitoys

Jul 6, 2021
Even though they're taking centuries to come out with the next update, I'm still looking forward to what they come out with next.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Is this really the most up to date version of the game?
the Devs aren't really working on the game, don't believe words, only actions. people are gonna argue the engine is hard to work with, and the game is going through a huge update overhaul, bullshit... Dev doesn't wanna work because he keeps getting paid for doing nothing, that's all.

cow-milking.jpg

Reactions: Kirara23
Mar 8, 2018
the Devs aren't really working on the game, don't believe words, only actions. people are gonna argue the engine is hard to work with, and the game is going through a huge update overhaul, bullshit... Dev doesn't wanna work because he keeps getting paid for doing nothing, that's all.

View attachment 3602163
Dev still drip feeding to milky milk the most with least effort possible huh? guess i will check back in a year or smth.

user295

Oct 21, 2019

View attachment 3602163
No idea what's going on with the dev/this game, but I can tell you as a developer that Unity sucks;

Any developer worth their salt, who watches someone fail to use their own product to develop stuff, using the normal expected methods, leaves. At high speed.

So, if he's saying that the engine is rough to work with, believe me, he's not wrong. I truly don't envy anyone who made the mistake of going with them, especially if they're making something even slightly unique.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
No idea what's going on with the dev/this game, but I can tell you as a developer that Unity sucks;

Any developer worth their salt, who watches someone fail to use their own product to develop stuff, using the normal expected methods, leaves. At high speed.

So, if he's saying that the engine is rough to work with, believe me, he's not wrong. I truly don't envy anyone who made the mistake of going with them, especially if they're making something even slightly unique.
engine hard to work with = 1 year without releases...???

user295

Oct 21, 2019
engine hard to work with = 1 year without releases...???
I took a look at their news page, It's not as if they've taken the money and just left.
They're actually really quite open about their development progress, I never talk about anything that's in progress until it's nearly done.
Would have understood the scepticism about updates even being worked on, if they weren't talking about their progress fairly consistently.

If you want to show them how it's done, there's lots of tools that will let you decompile the game and extract the assets. You can show all those silly Unity devs what they're doing wrong, which I'm sure they'll be very grateful for, since Unity doesn't care to explain what they should be doing.

Zi0_Matrix

Jan 14, 2024
My only concern with this is a year ago we were right in the middle of a 'hiatus' as they were rebuilding their engine from the ground up to handle the Mermaid update and to make future updates easier to implement.
And so here we are, getting close to a year since the update that was supposed to make subsequent updates easier to implement, without an update.

Yes, I still watch the Patreon feed. Yes, I still watch the Steam updates. Yes, they are still working on an update. But i've been burned by Good Games Done Slow before, and I can't help but be a little concerned that the update after all this time might be underwhelming. I'm letting them cook, I just worry they fell asleep on the stove.

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes