VN Others Completed Orc Castle - Disgraced Battle Maidens in Heat [Hentai Industries]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2017-02-03_154756.jpg
Overview:

Long ago, in the Age of the Gods, there was a country ruled by orcs known as the 'Orc Kingdom' in the northern most reaches of Europe. The monarch of that country, the 'Orc King,' was fearfully regarded as invincible.

Flexing his martial might, he embarked on imperial conquest across the land. The Orc Kingdom's expansion knew no bounds, in time encroaching on the very edges of 'Asgard,' a human country under divine protection.

Titles: Orc Castle - Disgraced Battle Maidens in Heat, Clouds Are Gathering! -Defend the Orc Castle from Battle Maidens-
Original Title: 風雲!オークキャッスル ~恥辱の発情戦乙女達
Year: Japan 2014-10-25, English Version Sep 2, 2016
Developer: Hentai Industries
Publisher: Mangagamer
Censorship: No
Language: English
Voice: Voiced
genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOADS
- - - -
shared by @Lasana

20160811162059.jpg 20160811162104.jpg 20160811162108.jpg 20160811162113.jpg

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Just as a heads up, I'm getting a trojan reported in this. Anyone else feel like scanning to confirm? it may be a false positive.

Reactions: exkor

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I had another version and it show as a trojan on my windows defender. So some other mods checked it out and it was a false positive. It is one of the exe files the games needs to run.
You can try checking the file itself here...

Reactions: exkor

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
13 out of 56 think it's trojaned. I'm not sure whether that's reassuring or not.

Probably just indicates that half the scanners out there use the same signature database, I suppose.

Reactions: Ganps

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
LOL.. Yeah that's true. Are you going to go with 13 positive or 43 negative? I'd take my odds with the negative votes. It's actually a neat game that's not like your standard game. Sometimes the opening video is wonky but after you get past it, the gameplay is actually different. It's fun for the kind of game it is.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
I'm enjoying it so far. There's extra challenge and replayability in the form of trying to defeat the intruder maidens at certain points in dungeons to unlock special capture scenes. The difficulty curve is wonky though, since there is an element of luck involved for completing scenarios. The first (and supposedly easiest) intruder took me 3 or 4 attempts, while the 3rd intruder took me less than 2 minutes. As an aside, I like that the MC Orc Prince is a bit of a coward and considers himself to be an intellect.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
So, there are orcs? There are always just orcs... Why is there no goblin love in so many of those games? What have orcs goblins do not have? o_O They need some lovin' too!

I am a little bit disapointed right now. Damn orcs, I despise them! :D

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just as a heads up, I'm getting a trojan reported in this. Anyone else feel like scanning to confirm? it may be a false positive.
That IS the crack! Lol
The CRC is different from the original .exe as it has a bypass built in - also the digital sig has been changed - its NOT a Trojan!:D

Reactions: kajidiablo

xort

Jun 1, 2017
does anyone have a full save for this?
Should be good. Didn't take long with cheat engine. Find your MP and then the hero health. Teleport them to beside what you want to defeat then and reduce health to 1. Or build a massive chain and cap out the damage multiplier.

This attached file should work. Or this mega link;

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game freezes in my pc as soon as I open the OrcCastle.exe file.

Anyone knows what may be the problem?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Game freezes in my pc as soon as I open the OrcCastle.exe file.

Anyone knows what may be the problem?
just then downloaded it, clicked on OrcCastle.exe file nps played it 10 mins.
By chance do use win 8/10 i have win 7 so that might be problem. Or even system requirement do u meet them in Op.

Reactions: kontol_air

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Win 7 ultimate. And my system specs are good enough to play this year games. ;)

Really weird problem, maybe something got corrupted along the way. I will try downloading it again later.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Can anyone share a save file ? I've been trying to pass the first part for about 3 hours! I'm really bad at this kind of games.

Mr.Reeses

Jun 8, 2017
Can someone explain how you are suppose to download it? Because I cannot seem to find out how.

Edit:Wait I figured it out...

Last edited:

chris2khero

Jun 22, 2017
Orc Castle - Disgraced Battle Maidens in Heat

Long ago, in the Age of the Gods, there was a country ruled by orcs known as the 'Orc Kingdom' in the northern most reaches of Europe. The monarch of that country, the 'Orc King,' was fearfully regarded as invincible.
Flexing his martial might, he embarked on imperial conquest across the land. The Orc Kingdom's expansion knew no bounds, in time encroaching on the very edges of 'Asgard,' a human country under divine protection.

Titles: Orc Castle - Disgraced Battle Maidens in Heat, Clouds Are Gathering! -Defend the Orc Castle from Battle Maidens-
Original Title: 風雲!オークキャッスル ~恥辱の発情戦乙女達
Year: Japan 2014-10-25, English Version Sep 2, 2016
Developer: Hentai Industries
Publisher: Mangagamer
Language: English
Voice: Voiced
Uncensored
System Requirements:
Required CPU: Pentium4 2GHz
Recommended CPU: Core2Duo E6300
Required Memory: 1GB
Recommended Memory: 2GB
Required Colors: 16bit color
Recommended Colors: 32bit color
Sounds: DirectSound (Ultramarine3-oggtechnology)
Required HDD Free Space: 550MB
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or higher

Important:
No need to install.

Please leave a LIKE if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated
mega link please

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes