Orange Piece - Celestite HELP PLEASE

TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
I recently joined this site, been on here for a few months now, I don't really know but this is my second time posting, so I just need help with anyone that has played Orange Piece - Celestite

On one of the missions, you need to create an anti-attractive drug for a succubus, now I translated my one to english via machine translation and I don't understand what the second piece is. The first piece I need to mix is a Bat's Wing but there's another ingredient that I need to mix. Can someone please tell me what this second ingredient is, if anyone plays the original Japanese version or english version. Thank you

Here's an image: 339233

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
Hey if anyone can help me with this game with a guide? I get stuck in the 2nd part where I think I need to defeat some monsters.

semihammer

Aug 30, 2019
I recently joined this site, been on here for a few months now, I don't really know but this is my second time posting, so I just need help with anyone that has played Orange Piece - Celestite

On one of the missions, you need to create an anti-attractive drug for a succubus, now I translated my one to english via machine translation and I don't understand what the second piece is. The first piece I need to mix is a Bat's Wing but there's another ingredient that I need to mix. Can someone please tell me what this second ingredient is, if anyone plays the original Japanese version or english version. Thank you

Here's an image: View attachment 339233
How did you translate the game pls help I tried it myself but failed .

LeMade

Oct 22, 2017
Celestite [Orange Piece] - MTL

Only Data folder:

The recollection room don't work, but the game is work fine (I will fix it little by little)
Have several problems with pronoun (Like: "I are cool" ... but the correct translation is "You are cool")

Some problem tell me :)

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Does anyone have the H screen translated? I just know the one in the middle is Bukkake, I can't translate the complex characters.
Also I think maybe the recollection room is busted for me too. It doesn't seem to play the scenes, I'm not sure. Also some of the scenes have a bird circle that goes from left to right. Is this like a hidden scene I'm supposed to see in the recollection room?

Last edited:

FlashFire76

Dec 16, 2019

Only Data folder:

The recollection room don't work, but the game is work fine (I will fix it little by little)
Have several problems with pronoun (Like: "I are cool" ... but the correct translation is "You are cool")

Made fix for some scene not showing
But haven't tested thoroughly so pls tell me if there's something broken

Replace on www/data
As usual keep backup

Unique sky

Jun 14, 2022

Only Data folder:

The game gets crashed after bo*bs groping scene