Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
gosh, no new version here and dev reworking everything instead of moving on developing the game.

I hope this game dont die, it's a good game

Reactions: 5554432

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
literally been a year, but if i have to wait another day im gonna kill myself
Hey, buddy, it's been a day, are you still alive there? I'm worried.

Seriously, we all want game updates to be published more often and faster, but it's a lot of work and it takes a lot of time and effort, so we have to wait so long. Personally, it is more important for me that the game that I like is not abandoned. There are a lot of abandoned games, which is frustrating.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Stop speaking outta your ass, you haven't even played the new update yet
P.S: I've earned the most i've ever earned this month so thanks for the input, but no thanks
i just know the game told till now the story of a sweet wife who forced by the circumstances and a idiot husband rediscovers the joys of sex
dunno why u pulled out of uor ass a remake of the intro which obviously will cater to another concept of game altogether

how can i invest in uor project or suggesting others to do so if 6 months of development time are wasted to represent a sweet relationship between the wife and the husband?what about the events of timmy,the patient and the boss?
if all good will get a real update of these events by late 2024 early 2025

Last edited:
Reactions: Herogoe and 5554432

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
i just know the game should be telling the story of a sweet wife who forced by the circumstances and a idiot husband rediscovers the joys of sex
dunno why u pulled out of uor ass a remake of the intro which obviously will cater to another concept of game altogether

how can i invest in uor project or suggesting others to do so if 6 months of development time are wasted to represent a sweet relationship between the wife and the husband?what about the events of timmy,the patient and the boss?
if all good will get a real update of these events by late 2024 early 2025
You don't have to invest in my project, not that you'd invest in any project for that matter. No, you'd rather go on here and play games for free, then wish developers on their downfall just because an update doesn't cater specifically to all your needs. Again, thanks but no thanks (y)

por12

Nov 22, 2020
You don't have to invest in my project, not that you'd invest in any project for that matter. No, you'd rather go on here and play games for free, then wish developers on their downfall just because an update doesn't cater specifically to all your needs. Again, thanks but no thanks (y)
this is a pirate site made to share opinions on games which consist of their content,updates and developing,if u dont like the criticism of uor work u can not come here

anyway,to made my point even more, if the top harem game on here,example can be eternum,would pull a update in which the mc gets cheated on we would see the same critiscim on that discussion if not a war altogether

edit:i shall close this discussion by saiyng that u should change the description of the game on uor patreon page:

(Tags: NTR/threesome/humiliation)
-Warning: OnlyHer focuses heavily on themes that range from sharing your wife with other people to even losing her altogether. If this is something you are uncomfortable with, please DO NOT play this game.

maybe add a vanilla disclaimer after this update

Last edited:

Phantom_777

Jan 15, 2023

hey,um i dont wanna get between any of you and i am not instigating or saying anything and i would truly donate to you cause i really love your game and the way you've made the story and have been waiting for an update for a long time sadly being from a 3rd world country donating here is hard for me so i just wanted to ask when you are planning to drop the update for everyone

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
this is a pirate site made to share opinions on games which consist of their content,updates and developing,if u dont like the criticism of uor work u can not come here

anyway,to made my point even more, if the top harem game on here,example can be eternum,would pull a update in which the mc gets cheated on we would see the same critiscim on that discussion if not a war altogether

edit:i shall close this discussion by saiyng that u should change the description of the game on uor patreon page:

(Tags: NTR/threesome/humiliation)
-Warning: OnlyHer focuses heavily on themes that range from sharing your wife with other people to even losing her altogether. If this is something you are uncomfortable with, please DO NOT play this game.

maybe add a vanilla disclaimer after this update
why vanilla? i mean every game ntr can start "normal" then the mc will get cheat on or share her anyway i don't get your argument tbh having her character get developped is better and not just a game where you have a "wife" and do w.e you want like a robot without feelings or any realism, if the update is supposed to redo the intro for more developpement of the wife then the next updates surely will be about sharing,ntr again so i don't get your point

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
hey,um i dont wanna get between any of you and i am not instigating or saying anything and i would truly donate to you cause i really love your game and the way you've made the story and have been waiting for an update for a long time sadly being from a 3rd world country donating here is hard for me so i just wanted to ask when you are planning to drop the update for everyone
In a few hours! And don't worry, you don't need to support me financially at all, haha. There are other ways to support me if you can't financially! :D

por12

Nov 22, 2020
why vanilla? i mean every game ntr can start "normal" then the mc will get cheat on or share her anyway i don't get your argument tbh having her character get developped is better and not just a game where you have a "wife" and do w.e you want like a robot without feelings or any realism, if the update is supposed to redo the intro for more developpement of the wife then the next updates surely will be about sharing,ntr again so i don't get your point
by the update announcment i guess the game will branch from now on to a cheating route and a vanilla one,otherwise why the need to redo the intro so u can avoid the cheating of the wife with the boss?

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
by the update announcment i guess the game will branch from now on to a cheating route and a vanilla one,otherwise why the need to redo the intro so u can avoid the cheating of the wife with the boss?
maybe it's for the sharing path? like netorare path and netorase path, because cheating isn't sharing but that's just my guess we'll see

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I do agree with that part of your comment. I think changing the begining part where she sleeps with the boss to save him from getting fired is a good way to start the game especially considering where alot of the content is directed and it is a realistic scenario for a wife who do anything for her husband. I support the dev wanting to make his game better but the opinions of alot of the weirdo's who saturate these forums can also destroy a game and its support with their whiny little nitpicks and complaints. I still wish all the best for this game and I hope this new update is great.

Phantom_777

Jan 15, 2023
In a few hours! And don't worry, you don't need to support me financially at all, haha. There are other ways to support me if you can't financially! :D
I know i dont have to man i want to so that you can atleast have the minimal funding to get such a nice game and see it through the end everyone's time is important everyone cant just take and not give back and do tell what ways i can support other than financially

Phantom_777

Jan 15, 2023
bruh stop doubting the dev of a game let him make 'HIS' game

Reactions: sagerock820
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes