3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I take it by this you mean because you can't talk with the Online Girl that night if you are downtown?
If so, interesting point. Perhaps I could add 'short' options to each location that only provide a 1-5 stat boost, but still allow you to log on the same night??
That would make sense as something like going to the gym a few times can eventually allow you up to 6+ rounds in chat or flirt with Riley, the time frame is a tad askew.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
That would make sense as something like going to the gym a few times can eventually allow you up to 6+ rounds in chat or flirt with Riley, the time frame is a tad askew.
Something to think about. Yeah I should also probably have an upper limit of that action too! Right now you could raise it forever :D

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Get this error when attempting to play this title, no idea what it means however.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Wow this game sucks. Is it all words or what? Nobody wants that shit
If you didn't like the game, feel free to ignore it. There are pictures in the game, but as with all TWINE-based games, it's mainly words (as twine is an interactive novel engine).

Reactions: ShiKage89

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
So how do you find the gym and other locations? Just keep spamming conversations with the girls?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
i bet you like male protag games lmao....cuck
Are you okay? Do you need us to call mental health services for you? They have a 24 hour hotline.

This game is good, but if you don't like it, guess what? You've got lots of options. One of them is not playing it. I'm sorry that words are hard for you to understand and hurt your small brain. Reading is hard.

Poor guy, only communicating in grunts and hand gestures must make your life pretty difficult.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
What browser are you trying to use?
tried in both IE and Chrome, usually if IE won't play it then Chrome will, played a lot of Adam and Gaia, The Company, and a few other titles on chrome that IE wouldn't play

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
tried in both IE and Chrome, usually if IE won't play it then Chrome will, played a lot of Adam and Gaia, The Company, and a few other titles on chrome that IE wouldn't play
Perhaps try to download again and/or unpack the zip using another program (7-zip, win-zip, etc).

Reactions: Kohryu

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I test both in Win10 and Ubuntu, though always with Chrome. No special permissions required for Twine games as far as i am aware, one of their advantages.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, I've been playing using Chrome on a Windows 7 machine without a problem. @Eoin has the right idea I suspect. Delete what you already have, download the zip again and unpack. If you still have problems, try using a different archive opening program.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes