3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
i hit cancel when asked for password and thought it didnt work but it still unpacked... seem to be i a loop not progressing with office girls?? also have sms bug of no photos.

Try this download:
And Patch with this HTML:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
One note on Stats, they are meaningless without known value. I mean, if we have no idea what the full range is and the subsequent stages therein, what does the number really mean?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
One note on Stats, they are meaningless without known value. I mean, if we have no idea what the full range is and the subsequent stages therein, what does the number really mean?
True enough, and I'm still uncertain to what level I will expose them in the end. I might give certain ranges descriptions rather than explicit values, or I may hide them completely since the game has/will have ways to expose the results of those stats via gameplay.
There are no fixed limits on them at present, they can potentially be as high as you can be bothered with, although from memory anything over 30 would be unhelpful for the positive ones.
Mainly the left panel has things I find useful when testing to be honest.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I've come across a couple pictures that haven't appeared. At the moment, I've run into: Riley's bikini SMS pic, The girls in skirts on a windy day, and a pic for socializing in the bar.

I have version 1.0a8 and have patched it up to 1.0a8c. Thanks for the game and I look forward to more.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I've come across a couple pictures that haven't appeared. At the moment, I've run into: Riley's bikini SMS pic, The girls in skirts on a windy day, and a pic for socializing in the bar.

I have version 1.0a8 and have patched it up to 1.0a8c. Thanks for the game and I look forward to more.
Do you mean there are pictures in the /images/ folder that haven't shown up in the game? If so, yes, there are some where I have prepared them but haven't worked in the code yet.

Whilst I'm here the current version is 1.0a10, which you can find over on Hypnopics. I assume someone will update the main post here at some point.

Reactions: KillJoy2190

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh just by the screens in OP and the amount of stats... thats sound like an very grindy game :/

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
mmh just by the screens in OP and the amount of stats... thats sound like an very grindy game :/
I wouldn't describe it as grindy, it's is somewhat repetitives, yes, but I wouldn't go as far as to say grindy. There's enough evolution in the content for the actions to feel fresh.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Right now, probably true due to lack of content, but as I fill it out I hope it will be more of a journey. The stats, though all having an effect, can be ignored and the game can still be played. In fact the stats are a way to reduce grind if anything.

LostSentience

Apr 25, 2017
The game is fine, but i quickly found myself savescumming the hell out of a stat decay system, overwise stats sometimes dropping faster then you can raise them, and you kinda can't raise them every day without penalty anyway, so mechanic looking fairly annoing as it is now in my opinion.

Reactions: aifman7

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
The game is fine, but i quickly found myself savescumming the hell out of a stat decay system, overwise stats sometimes dropping faster then you can raise them, and you kinda can't raise them every day without penalty anyway, so mechanic looking fairly annoing as it is now in my opinion.
I boosted the stat gains in a10, whilst leaving the decay as it was. (A stat boost is a guaranteed 2-10 point gain, decay is a 25% chance of a 1-5 drop) Hopefully that alleviates things somewhat, but I'm a long way from being in a position to really balance the game to be honest.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
and you kinda can't raise them every day without penalty anyway
I take it by this you mean because you can't talk with the Online Girl that night if you are downtown?
If so, interesting point. Perhaps I could add 'short' options to each location that only provide a 1-5 stat boost, but still allow you to log on the same night??

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes