3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Is there a way to get the attached image set as the main image for this game so it looks a little less 'boring text html game' and more 'photo intensive boring html game' ? ;)

PS yes I know it's a bit cheap and cheerful but so am I :p
no way, you are still alive? does that mean you will work on ya project again? ^^
if ya wanna tell ya mod to change something in the main post, ya gotta adress them directly or else they might not see it.
btw. the pic looks niceeeeee.

@Eoin could you please change the main image of "Online girl" with the one rudeboyUK provided?

Reactions: johnconnor

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a way to get the attached image set as the main image for this game so it looks a little less 'boring text html game' and more 'photo intensive boring html game' ? ;)

PS yes I know it's a bit cheap and cheerful but so am I :p
Holy shit your alive!!! I was concerned cause the last I heard of you was that is really hot for your summer and you had no air conditioning. Didn't know if that caused health issues for you or overheated your computer.

Reactions: johnconnor

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
no way, you are still alive? does that mean you will work on ya project again? ^^
Holy shit your alive!!! I was concerned cause the last I heard of you was that is really hot for your summer and you had no air conditioning. Didn't know if that caused health issues for you or overheated your computer.
Well I wouldn't have the game taken off 'on hold' just yet, but I say I spent today putting together a 29 image scene for the conclusion for those on the 'ass' track. But given I need to repeat that for 'feet' and 'boobs' and then somehow tie that all together and integrate it into the game it's going to be a while yet.
But a pulse maybe. The fientest of beats...

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Glad to see you are still tinkering away in the background RudeBoyUK. :) Take the time you need, we are all still happy to wait when you are ready.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
OK, don't get too excited anyone but I have a new release! Alpha19. Now it's been almost a year since I released an update so I've probably effed something up somewhere but here we go:

This is my first pass at ending the game. Now, once you have your boss at max friendship, you should be able to actually take that trip that was talked about, and thus initiate the ending of the game. Should you happen to have old saves around they should work as I don't recall adding any new variables to the game. Anyway let me know how you get on.

Oh and if you could update the thread please @Eoin :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
OK, don't get too excited anyone but I have a new release! Alpha19. Now it's been almost a year since I released an update so I've probably effed something up somewhere but here we go:

This is my first pass at ending the game. Now, once you have your boss at max friendship, you should be able to actually take that trip that was talked about, and thus initiate the ending of the game. Should you happen to have old saves around they should work as I don't recall adding any new variables to the game. Anyway let me know how you get on.

Changelog? (for the op)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Did you at least enjoy your vacation?

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
Got this error code while playing in Chrome

Error: <<audio>>: only one playback action allowed per invocation, "fadeoverto" cannot be combined with "play"

Reactions: Nightmare95

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@RudeboyUK I thought this update was a ruse! I checked on hypnopics and didn't see an update and got all deflated, thought someone just flubbed up the update dates. Surprised you came to f95 to update first! Glad to see you back and finishing this small game.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes